Waking (Dean)

I hear Sam talking to the nurse. "So we think that he's going to be in here for a few weeks. The wounds should be healed by about 27 days. He was hurt pretty bad." She says.

"Thank you" she says walking back into the room. "Did he wake up?"

"No" I say wiping the tears coming down.

Sam comes and sits down and gives me a hug "He's gonna be fine." He tells me.

"I hope so" I say hearing Sam sniff too.

He lets go and leaves the room. I'm guessing it is because he doesn't want me to see him cry. I look at deans hand. "I should've never summoned it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." I say bawling even more.

I put my hand on his. Then I stand up and go to the bathroom. I come out and see Sam sitting on the chair with his head in his hands. I hug him and sit in the other chair that I was before.

----------------

I wake up and see Sam getting his stuff together. "You going somewhere?" I ask him.

"I'm getting Bobby and coming back. He lives close so I won't be long" he says.

"Ok I'll be at the hospital." I say.

He nods and walks out the door. I take a shower and put on Jean shorts and my metallica shirt. Back when he wasn't in the hospital we flirted all the time and he always said he loved this outfit on me. I smiled at the thought of that memory.

I take my Harley to the hospital and walk in the room. He was still asleep. I sit in the chair and run my hand along his face. I could still see blood stains. I wipe off the blood of a little scrape that had opened.

"Please wake up" I say feeling a tear rush down my face.

I go to the bathroom and when I come out I see a face that has a giant smile on it. "You're here!" He says in a raspy voice.

I run over and hug him. "I'm so happy you're awake! Sams getting Bobby and they'll be back soon" I tell him.

"Just us for a while then. Wanna lay down? You look tired" he says.

He scoots over and I lay next to him. He does his best to put his arm around me but he grunts in pain. "So I'm leaving tomorrow right?" He asks.

"They said a few weeks." I tell him.

"I'm not staying here that long. Not without-" he stops himself.

"Without what?" I ask.

"Nevermind. Can you check me out?" He asks.

"Depends on which one you're talking about..." I say laughing.

"Both" he says.

"In that case yes!" I say laughing. "When?"

"Now" he says.

"Can you even walk? Plus I have my Harley and I'm not gonna have you ride on the back of it." I say.

"Tomorrow then" he says looking over at me.

I stare at the ceiling then look at him. "You remember before the hunting trip when you got Sam from college, and you left me your number at the bar?" I ask.

"Yeah...and I thought I was gonna hook up with you until you held the knife to my throat in the hotel room asking me where the yellow eyes was..." He says staring at me.

I look at him. "And we both went to get Sam and he asked if we were dating and we gave each other disgusting looks..." I say laughing.

"And in the back of both of our minds we really wanted to" he says inching closer to me.

"And when I held the knife up to you I didn't actually want to kill you..." I say inching forward too.

"What did you want to do?" He whispers.

Then we here a knock and i jump up off the ned as the nurse walks in. "You're awake!" She says.

He nods and looks at me "you owe me an answer missy" he mouths the words to me.

I laugh and she glares at me. I give her a dirty look back. "Cat fight!" Dean says.

She walks out. I stare at Dean as he does the same to me. The. I run over and kiss him. I let go after about ten seconds and he gives me a smirk. "I've been waiting for that" he says.

"So have I but I got tired of waiting" I say laying next to him again.

He kisses me one last time before hugging me and falling asleep again. "I guess this means you're together finally?" Asks a voice. I look over and see Cas Bobby and Sam all staring at us.

"Yeah" me and Dean say at the same time.

"OPAH!" They all yell and start dancing around.

We all laugh. God how could I love without these people?