1

Y/N POV
*Alarm Clock*
I flitter my eyes as I begin to wake up. I got out of bed, cut the alarm off , and stretched a little. I went and took an hour shower. When I got out I did my hair and hygiene/make up. I left the bathroom and put on a simple but cute outfit on(picture).  I have class at 10:00 and it's *looks at clock* 9:10. I grabbed my keys(since I don't live on campus)and purse and headed to class.
Odell's POV
I'm getting settled in my desk and i see y/n, the most beautiful girl in the world. Clique but fits the moment. The way her body was shaped, her hair, her intelligence, only things I looked forward to when getting to class. I have a horrible habit of staring at her, and she always caught me. She knows I like her but we never talk, so I figured that should change today.
Y/N POV
Once class ended I left the room to go home and change for track practice. I was walking down the hall when I saw Odell talking to one of his friends. He looked at me and began waiting for me to walk passed him. He said bye to his friend and when I was close enough to him, he stopped me and finally spoke.
Odell - Hey y/n

Y/N - Hey Odell, I kinda have to go so can you move?

* I didn't mean to be rude but 1) I was nervous and 2) practice began at 4:00 and even though it's only 11:30, time flies when you have things to do*

Odell - in a rush?

Y/N - kinda, so make it quick

Odell - Go on a date with me?

Y/N -What?!? Wow didn't expect that, but sure

Odell - Great, pick you up at 9:00* we exchanged numbers*

I was beyond excited, he's so cute but I have to play hard to get. No guy likes easy girls.

Odell's POV
I finally grew the confidence to ask her out and it went a whole lot better than I thought. Tonight I'm going to make this night special, one to never forget. I just have to remember to play cool- never safe.

------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 on the way