13

6 hours -

Odell POV

So y/n is taking a nap and it's time for her to wake up. It's 6:00 and our reservations are at 7:00, just like she asked. I went to the bedroom and kissed all over her face. She flittered her beautiful eyes and smiled back me.

O - Get dressed babygirl

Y - For?

O - Our first date baby? Watchu mean "for"? You was begging me to plan it tonight.

Y - I know, I just wanted to hear you say it

She went to the bathroom while I was in the closet. I dressed in my finest and waited downstairs.

Y/N POV

Tonight is the night that I start over with Odell. It doesn't feel right, this feels so wrong. I gave all of me to him and I lose my memory and all I have left is a piece of me. I can't give him what he wants, y/n isn't here anymore. I cried and slid down the wall of the bathroom. I looked around for a minute before looking into the mirror and convincing myself that I can't do this. I ran downstairs as fast as I could in my underwear featuring my running mascara.

Y - Odell I can't do this

O - What are you talking about?

Y - Me and you, I can't do it. It's not right

O - Use more words baby, I don't understand

Y - I can't give you what you want. I'm not y/n anymore. You have a year worth of memories... the old me and I have a week of memories that I've known you or at least remember of you. Maybe I shouldn't be with you, I should just let you keep the memories of the old me and not create new ones*looks down*

O - Go upstairs and get dressed. I don't know what's going on with you, but stop. I love you so much, everyday, everything...it's different with you. Nothing is normal when I'm with you and I'd love to keep it that way. Now let's stop talking like someone died and go get dressed.

Y - Odell you don't get it. Y/N died!! She's not here anyway, I'm differ-

O - *puts you over his shoulder*

Y - Odell! Put me down *sniffs and wipes face*

O - I will *puts her on the bed* now get dressed, I won't ask you again. I have reservations and we're going. I don't care if I have to dress you, you're going out with me.

Y - Can you dress me? *smirks*

O - Not today, I'll undress you though*bites lip*

Y - *laughs* whatever.

I redid my makeup and got dressed in a long, red mermaid dress that definitely hugged every curve I had.

Y - I'm ready baby

O - *jaw drops* woah you look stunning

Y - Thank you, hope it's not too much for where we're going.

O - No it's not but let's go, we have 30 minutes