Chapter 11.

"ALEXANDRA ANGEL SMITH! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP! WE'RE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!" I hear our teacher yell outside our door as she knock on it like it was that she was best to do. I had been awake for hours, but I didn't really feel for get down and be social and eat. I just sit here in my clothes and look out of the windows. Our in the Dublin there is waking up. 

"Alexandra, do you hear me?!" she yell and knock again. 

"Loud and clear, Mrs!" I yell back. 

"Good, see you in 20!" she yell back and I hear how she walk away from the door. And it don't take long time before Melanie and Bella come running in at the door. 

"We bought you some really good food from McDonald's." Melanie say and lay it by my side. 

"Eat, you can't go a day without eat. You always get all you need in one day. Not skipping a meal." Isabella say. She is right and start to eat some of that disgusting McDonald's breakfast. 

"And you're already in... Or what?.." Melanie say ask me as a bit of question. Her and Isabella share one look and they start looking through  the clothes after something that I could have on instead of this jumper and jeans. 

"Put this on your sexy beast, and we will do your hair and makeup." Melanie say. I just do as they say and get up. 

"We'll show what Niall is missing." they say as they get onboard making me pretty for the day. Melanie get a little curious about what there happened. I know I need to tell them one day, so I just make the day today. 

We step out from the elevator. I hide a bit after them. Isabella make one turn around to me. 

"Remember, let him come to you." she whisper to me as we walk over to the others. I just nod.

"It is going to be alright. Trust me." she say and place a confident smile on her face. I smile back, and as she turn her head away do my smile disappear. 

"Good to see you're awake Miss Smith." our teacher say. I don't say anything, I just nod and try not to look around. But I do, and my head turn right over at Niall, there look away as he see that I'm looking. 

"Let's go." our teacher say and we all start moving out to the bus. We walk in the back of the group, but on somehow is the first persons to get inside the bus. Whole this feel so weird that Niall and I do not speak together. But we caught each others eyes a couple of times under the trip.

"Where are we going eating?" I ask them as I follow with them down to the lobby. 

"I don't know. The lads know a place." they say to me. I don't say anything, I just follow with them and hope that Niall won't be there. 

"Hey, ladies. Ready to go?" James ask us as we come. 

"We're ready fredy." Melanie say high five him. I take a look around and see Niall standing a bit the back and wearing his cap. He is looking down in his phone, and pressing on the screen. Either is he playing or then is he texting somebody. Provenly Ricci. 

"Let's go." one of them say and we just follow after him. Us girls don't know where we are going or what we're going to eat. We just follow after them and do as they say. We don't walk special long before we turn in at this little pizza place. I'm the last one there walk in and my name get shout out. 

"ALEXANDRA! My little angel!" someone shout behind the disk. We all turn our heads around and see this man come out. It take me a bit of a time to see who there is hiding behind all the flour. It is my uncle from my mother's side.

"I didn't knew you was in Dublin so early! Just see how big you are! When did you grew up so much?" he start saying as he hug me. I take off the most of the flour as I can.