Chapter 47.

”When is he coming?” Niall ask me over the phone. Niall is away in London for the start of this tour. He is angry over that he can’t be with me in the weekend so he can be sure that James don’t do anything. He can be here 1 weekend and then whole christmas. 

”Tomorrow.” I say. 

”I’m picking them up at the airport with my family.” I say to him. He is silent., do say a word to me. I can only hear how Rebecca is making a soundcheck in the background. 

”Just call me tomorrow when you can? Right?” he say to me. 

”Only if you remember to call me after the show.” I say to him. He don’t say anything. He is sad over that I can’t be there for his first concert at all. But I’m going to be there over the weekend. With James.

”Sure. I love you.” Niall say to me. 

”I love you too.” i say and hung up on him. I fall back down on my bed and breath. I haven't had such a hard conversation with Niall since I kissed James.

***

"Look, there they are." my mom say to me and wave to Mr. and Mrs. Goulding. I see how James behind them with his hands in his pockets and looking out of the window. I take the same direction as him. It's snowing.

"Welcome to England." my dad say as they stop right in front of us. It break my thoughts and I look back at them with a smile. 

"Good old England." Victor say as he say hello to us all. I wanted to shake hands with them, but get a hug instead. As I reach to James do we just share a quick awkward hug. He wanted a long one and I just wanted a quick one. I help them with their bags and we get out to our car, and as soon we get out do the 3 sun burned people from Miami start complaining over how cold it is here. 

James get his own room, but right beside me and his parents have his own room too. Before I told my parents that Niall are coming this month, was James going to share room with me. I had just send a message to Niall about how it's going and that I'm sitting alone in my room with a book and some tea as James knock on my door. 

"Is it alright?" he ask me as he get inside. 

"Of course. Sit down." I say and lay down my book. I think he is going to talk about something. But he just sit down and doesn't say so much.

"So what about Ashley?" I ask him to break the ice. 

"Ashley?" he say a little confused, like he doesn't know who she is.

"Oh, we was in a relationship for 2 months but she broke up with me." he say and look down at the floor.

"Oh God, may I ask why?" I ask him.

"She could see I was thinking on something else." he say to me. I can hear on him that I should not ask him anymore about it. 

"So that concert tomorrow? Still wanna go with me?" I ask him to bring up a happy topic, even that it isn't special happy, since he is going to meet Niall. And Niall is going to meet him,

"Uhm, can't we see what my jet lag say tomorrow?" he ask me.

"Of course." I say to him. He quickly walk out again and get in to get some sleep. 

James didn't wanted to go with me for the concert, witch I understand. Who want to spend a little hour in a car with him after being to a concert where he played. 

"Niall, be nice." I say to him as I drive in at my road. Niall is getting with me home, witch is the first weekend he is going to stay here. 

"Sure, babe." he say to me, not sounding like he is listening after what I say. I park the car and both of us get out. Niall take his bag as I get up to me and we walk inside. The house is dark and silent. I assume that anyone is asleep. Niall throw of his shoes and make a lot of noise, so much that I tell him to calm down. We just get up straight to bed. I stay awake until Niall sleep, so I'm sure he is not doing anything.

***

I hear a knock on my door. I open my eyes and look at Niall. He is still sleeping. I remove his arm away from me and but one some pants and a shire and get up to open the door. I see a cold James standing in his running clothes. I get out over the door and close it behind me, before I start speaking. 

"You have been out running in that?" I whisper to him. He just nod. He have a sweatshirt on and some long running pants on. He is freezing I can tell it on his blue lips. 

"Can I borrow a bath?" he whisper back. 

"Of course. You can borrow all that you want. I'll just make breakfast." I say to him as he walk back to his room to get his things. He just nod and disappear. I just walk down in the kitchen and start cooking.

"That was quick." I say as I hear someone come walking in behind me in the kitchen, thinking that it's James.

"Why didn't you came back to bed?" I hear Niall say and take his arms around me. 

"I think I just wanted to make some food, since my parents and his parents are in London all day." I say to him. He just place plenty of sweet and soft kisses on my neck. Until I turn around to kiss Niall and see James sitting on his seat, drinking the tea I made. 

"Sorry, James. The pancakes are here." I say and get out of Niall's arms. Niall just stand back and look directly over at James, until I ask if he can get the jam and bring it for the table. He sit down beside me and take a pancake. He seem calm but angry. He have his hand on my lap the whole time. This is the most awkward breakfast I have had in long time.