The sky full of lighters - At the concert part 8

At the concert

Finally we made it to the concert, I pull out my phone from my bag it's 10:16 not bad going on getting here.

"Have fun sweetie" my mum says as I place my phone back in my bag.

" wait, NO!!! " I shout.

" what is it sweetie?" She asks, my life is over...

"My ticket, I left it" I fill my eyes fill with tears.

"Hey don't worry, I seen it on the side when I picked up the car keys.. Here you go" she said pulling out the ticket from her bag.

"Omg thank you soo much mum your the best." I say hugging her.

I get out of the car and walk over to the stadium. I turn around and wave to my mum as she drives away.

Yes I'm scared I haven't been to a concert before, and I'm on my own which makes it even more scarier. I'm getting closer to the entrance. There is already a queue of screaming fans waiting to get in. Some had made posters, one read ' George, Josh, JJ and Jaymi, I love you!!'

I was in the queue now, slowly getting nearer to the front!

Finally I was there, I handed over the ticket and the gave me a wristband, and handed back my ticket, I looked at the seat and made my way towards the stage, I was on the left hand side when the boys would be on, and that's where George normally stands. Right hand side when your walking towards the stage!

The stadium soo filled with screaming girls, I had people all around me, I pull out my camera, and start taking photos when they come on stage. I film there songs.

They stated to sing love story, George was on my side just like I hoped for. I realised that these seats must be the VIP ones.

They all was amazing at singing, and even betting in real life, they were even hotter!

They had a few brakes during the performances.

They were amazing. It was nearly time for the ending performance of carry you.

I filmed every performance!

After this song they were going to do the meet and greets and I couldn't wait. Finally I would be meeting them on the day I see them live.