Part 12 - Georges Flat

So after mine and georgis fall we all sat sensibily on the chairs. Jaymi and Josh were on the sofa, JJ was in the arm chair, and so was George, but in the other one. I decided to sit on the wooden floor.

"Are you alright down there?" JJ asked me as I sat down.

"Its alright.." I replied

"Why dont you sit with George?" Josh said, winking at me.

I look at him and smile as i turn to see what George thinks..

"Come on Sasha, you can sit with me if you want." George says

"OK" I get up and walk over to the chair, sitting on the arm, I feel Georges arm on my waste, and then I feel my self being pulled. Next thing I know is that im sitting on Georges lap.

"Aww you two." Jaymi points out as the others turn and look.

"Aww" they all say, both me and George start to blush. He knows that I like him the most.

"What?" I say

"Nothing" Josh says.

I get up and walk out into the kitchen and get a glass of water, I turn around and Goerge is stood there. "Hey"

"Hi," I say as I start to drink.

"Look, Your really nice, Im glad that your phone died, so that we could hang out, this is the first time that I have brough a fan to my flat and hung out with them nearly all day, thanks"

"Aww, George, I'm glad that I was with you guys when its happened other wise I would be stranded in london by my self right now. " I say looking down to the floor

He walked over and gave me a hug before we walked back into the living room.