Weekend

Finally it was the weekend, time to meet up with a few of my friends.

We had arranged a movie day, I invited Sarah, Laura, Charlotte and Connie around to mine, well my parents. We all had a good catch up, I havent seen the other three for a while, well Charlotte when to the same college as me but she was in another class.

---

Today I realised that the tickets went on sale for the union j tour, I had to get them quickly. I ran up to my room and logged into my laptop as fast as my fingers would type, then i went on to the ticket master sight.... to my surprise they had all gone. I didnt give up, I went on to the boys official page and seen what they had written about them....  it read ' Hey guys, wow thanks soo much for buy out all of the tickets, SOLD OUT comepleatly, you lucky ones whos coming cant wait to see you xxx The Boys xx ' 

"nooo, noo, no!" I said to myself banging my head with my hand, this was my only chance and now they have all gone. 

"Hey honey whats the matter?" I hear my mums voice as she walks in to see where i had got to,

"There gone, all of them!" I say as my eyes fill with tears,

"Aww honey," she didn't seem to sound that she cared, "well.... not all of them have gone... " I was confused, the boys had just announced they had all sold out and now my mum was telling me that they hadn't, maybe she was saying it to cheer me up...

"They have, look the boys said 'all of the tickets SOLD OUT!" i repeat what they had said

"Yes thats true but you have one, on its way in the post Sasha" WHAT,

"MUM IM HEARING YOU RIGHT, IM GOING TO SEE THE BOYS ???!!!" I shout

"YES and i got VIP ONES !" omg my life had died right then as soo as vip came i was gone.

"I LOVE YOU" I was now crying from happieness, i got tickets and better than what i could have got.

Hope that you like it x I when i have 1 more vote i will post the next part xx