Shit...

Slenders p.o.v.

"Pardon me for that. The past is supposed to stay in the past... anyway go do your training." I told them sternly. They scowled at me and left the room, still pissed off that I had compared them to a past proxy.

"Well. You fucked that up." A creamy voice suddenly spoke up from behind me. I turned to see my brothers had decided to return. Where were they when I needed them? Nowhere as near as where they were when I didn't. They all seemed to be worried, even Smexy.

"Listen. I know you miss him and all but, you can't compare him to the others. Plus, we all know that your previous proxies can't do that course any better than us." Splendor tells me. "I know. It's just...hard. I imagined that years later when I would get other proxies, he would train them to be as good as him. It still hurts to not know if he's betrayed us or gotten killed. I guess from bringing it up the other day...made me think more about him then I should." I answer back.

The brothers gave a sigh before Trender spoke up "I imagined that too. Waking up to him yelling at the other proxies to wake up and watching him as he would drag them outside and yell at them to run faster..." The others gave light chuckles thinking about what the male would be doing currently if he was still in the mansion.

We heaved exhausted breaths that echoed around the study. "Call off the training, dumbass. They'll hate you if you keep making them do that every morning at three am." Smexy ordered. I usually hated when he did that, but I could barely think for myself. "They already hate me at the moment." Is the pathetic excuse I spewed. "Well, this'll make them hate you less." Trendy told me as he picked non existant specks from his clothing. I sigh and sent out a telepathic message to my proxies.

'Don't bother waking up early tomorrow. I've cancelled the training.' I send to them. The replies were immediate.

'Thank God! I couldn't do any of that after my mission from this morning.' Were Toby's thoughts. I wasn't surprised, he had faced a rather vigorous victim recently and I had given him a few days off.
'So we do get to sleep in after all? Good. I wasn't going to attend anyway.' Masky thought to himself, but I could tell he was lying. An awful choice, seeing as no one would believe him.
Hoodie, ever the odd one out of my trio, held different thoughts. 'Looks like he finally came to his senses. But who's the guy Slender compared us to? Maybe I'll ask LJ. He's been here longer than anyone else.' At that point, his thoughts faded in their rationality and wandered to the various tasks he had been assigned the past weeks and residents he came across.

I didn't try to hide my distress when it first flashed in my chest. By the time it was supressed, it was obvious my brothers had felt the strong pang of emotion. Ender, ever the creature of many words, let his thoughts free first. "Shit." I hummed to let him know how much I appreciated his foul language. "It's already too late to wipe their memories." Splendor spoke up with the first time since their arrival. His wide smile had rotated into a thoughtful frown. "They've already thrown a hissy fit to the point where people have already noticed." Smexy ran his disgusting slug like tongue over his sharp teeth as if he had lips to wet. "And knowing my residents' attitudes, they'll have no problems questioning the change." I added in, my tentacles wriggling to expose their displeasure at the problem at hand.

For the first time in what felt like decades, our minds synced as we experienced the same thought. 'Shit. How can we fix this?'

                                                                 ~~\~~/~~

"Listen to me. You shall go to the human world and catch Slender's attention. When he asks you who you are you will use your fake name. Do not return until you've achieved your task."

The blank faced servant nodded their head to him and finallt dared to glance up at their master. "Yes Lord Zalgo. I understand."

"Good boy (m/n). You may leave now." The boy nodded again. "Yes master."

                                                                 ~~\~~/~~

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated lately. I felt guilty so I tried to do this chapter fast for you. It's short, but anything is better than nothing.