Haruka x Reader

It was Christmas eve, and you wear adding the finishing touches to your outfit. Your boyfriend of three years Haru had promised to take you out for dinner to an esteemed restaurant, and you had decided to wear a gorgeous little fitted dress, a pretty navy colour with a thin black belt, which you had paired with some red court shoes and some simple shimmery makeup. You admired yourself in the floorlength mirror in your shared bedroom, bobby pinning your hair out of the way of your face, and put on some small crystal earrings, which were last year's present from your boyfriend. You winked at yourself, laughing, you knew Haru would appreciate your efforts this evening.

You turned around to exit your room when you heard a familiar, quiet voice, "Oh, (y/n), you look.. so pretty," Haru was leant against the door frame, arms folded. He didn't look too bad himself, wearing a white shirt, sleeves rolled up, with smart black trousers and shoes, his hair messy as usual but he looked gorgeous. You sauntered over to him, and brought your hands up to his collar, straightening it, before leaning in for a kiss, which lasted a while, before he pulled away.

"Mh, no, (y/n), save this for later, or we will miss our booking.." he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before holding out his hand, and leading you outside, where a taxi was waiting for you.

After a twenty minute car ride, in which you both admired all the romantic festive lights in the town, the taxi pulled up near a tall, classy looking restaurant with lots of glossy windows, glass doors and neat evergreen foliage near the door. You gasped in awe, it looked rather magical, the windows capturing the lights of the city like they did.

"Wait till you see the inside, it has a really neat little fish tank," Haru whispered in your ear, causing you to cover your mouth and laugh.

"Oh my god, Haru, you really thought of everything!" You rolled your eyes, amused. You both walked inside, still hand in hand.

"Reservation for Nanase?" Haru enquired at the desk. The desk clerk smiled welcomingly.

"Ah yes, near the fish tank, on the second floor. Right this way Sir," she gestured towards a lift, and Haru smiled excitedly at you. It was the same smile he showed when he saw a pretty pool, or a lake. His eyes twinkled, and you blushed, god he was so cute.

After a moment in the lift you found your table. Your seat was oposite his, of course, and the fish tank was on your left. You had an amazing view of the christmas lights from the tall window on your right. "This is perfect," you said, sittin down in the chair Haru had held out for you. He just chuckled, but he seemed a bit nervous.

A waitor arrived a minute later, with two glasses and a bottle of posh champaigne. It was a gorgeous colour, almost rose gold, maybe salmon. "This is our finest house champaigne, specially ordered, for you miss," he said, and you looked over at Haru, who was smiling proudly to himself. You licked your lips hungrilly.

"Oh, thank you, that looks amazing!" The waitor nodded politely and left the table. You and Haru both picked up your glasses. Haru cleared his throat.

"A toast perhaps? This is our.. third Christmas as a thing? I think? That doesn't matter, aha, a toast to us," Haru said thoughtfully and endearingly.

"Yes, a toast to us. Merry Christmas," you added, smiling happily.

You tasted your drink, it was extremely nice, "not as delicious as you, though," Haru flirted, laughing at himself cutely. You blushed,

"Speak for yourself," you flirted back, leaning back in your chair, admiring the view. The table was set beautifully, with silver cultery and a smoothe white table cloth, and two crackers. Haru picked up a cracker from the table. It was covered in glitter, in a gloriously shimmery silver colour. "Shall we?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You nodded excitedly.

You took one end of the cracker in your hand, and bit your lip in anticipation, "Three, two, one..!" You both whispered seriously. Then you pulled back the cracker as hard as you could. Unfortunately, you had not won, but you didn't mind, as Haru was not a bad winner. He laughed victoriously, blushing at his achievement. He pulled out a red paper hat, and leant over the table to place it carefully on your head.

"A crown for my queen, aha," he joked, sticking his tongue out, fixing your hat prettily. You smiled. He leant in for a quick kiss. "You look like royalty, though, you are so perfect," he said, in a more whistful tone, which turned your cheeks scarlet. He stuck his hand back into the cracker, to scoop out his prize. His smile dropped a little, "ah, I can't quite reach the prize! Would you be able to get it for me, (y/n)?"

You nodded, of course you would help dear Haru. He was irresistable in that outfit, after all. You delved your hand into the cracker for a while, before you felt a small metal object in the end of it. Wait, seriously? You yanked it out, your mouth wide open with suprise, for inside the cracker was the most beautiful ring you had ever seen, with such pretty crystals on it. "Haru.." you murmured, but before you could say anymore, Haru got up out of his chair, blushing, and knelt down on one knee beside you. He looked up into your eyes, his own eyes twinkling all different colours from the Christmas lights. He held out his hands, and you put yours in his.

"(Y/n)," he started.

You nodded quickly.

"I was so incredibly lucky to find you, and the past few years we've grown so close, and you mean so much to me.." he continued, his hands were shaking.

"I really want to make sure I never lose you. I want you to be mine. In marriage. Please be my Mrs Nanase," he smiled honestly, rubbing his thumbs over your hands. You smiled, biting your lip.

"Haru, I'd love to be your wife, oh I love you so much," you answered. He kissed your hands, and slowly pushed the ring up onto your finger. On Christmas eve, oh my. he licked his lips and got up, leaning in to give you a light kiss. You kissed for a few brief seconds, and he sat back in his place. He laughed nervously.

"(Y/n), you're so special to me, I really am the luckiest guy alive," he said, smirking. You blushed, and looked at your ring again. It fit so well, like how you and Haru fit together. You smiled happily.