part frickin two

Tye's P.O.V

We were still in that car. Dead silent. "What the hell?" She said. Way to break the silence. "Why aren't you talking?!" "I'm not about to sit here and take this crap from you Maddie! Why the hell were you still with him?!" I snapped. "Because I love him!" She cried. "You're fucking around! And then what? His silly ass got you pregnant. Now how are you going to tell him?" I said. She didn't say anything. "We're here." I said. "Yeah no shit." She mumbled. Jesus Christ. "Guest room is that way." I said.

Maddie's P.O.V
Ugh. I just want to take a nap. The baby wanted to eat. "Tyeeeeee!" "Whatttttt?" "Where the hell's the kitchen?" "Tell that baby don't eat all my food! To your right." I couldn't help but laugh.

End of P.O.V

*7 months later*

*at yoga class for mommies*

Maddie's P.O.V

"Why did you bring me here?" Tye said, obviously annoyed. "Because there's a nursery for your little CeCe and my little man." I said smartly. "So?" She said. "SO, you won't have to call niall (a

: yes The niall) when you want to get her off your hands!" I said. "But we live together..." She replied. "Shut up!" I said. She laughed.

*LATER*

After yoga, me and my family went to go get some froyo. Yuck! Who knew froyo could smell so disgusting? I smelled a faint smell of ladies perfume. Nash. With some girl. That hoe. (Nash, not the girl) "well, hiya!" I said. "Oh hey Maddie!" He said. Then he looked at the stroller and scoffed. "Is that Shawn's baby?" He said. "No it's our's dipshit." Tye rolled her eyes. "Do you want me to slug him yet, or do you want me to wait? Because 'No' is not an option." She whispered. "Oh, hey Tye!" He waved. "Hey my ass!" Tye said. "Who's this?" I said. "She's my ex girlfriend." He said. This isn't making sense. He let go of her. She gave him a mug and stormed out of the store. "I want you back! And I want him back!" He said. "I'm sorry." He said starting to tear up. Tye was too. I ran to him. "I love you Nash." "I love you too Maddie."

We could be a family again.

A\N: yass! ya'll are cute! I literally teared up writing this last part.
#Mash