You Ask Him Out

You were in Your house with the boys. You found it odd that you were the only girl. The boys treated you like a sister. It was kinda weird around Nash, since Jack g had told you that Nash secretly likes you.

~ Nash's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe I had finally worked up the nerve to ask y/n out and I turn into putty. She makes me crazy. Jack is the only one who knows, but knowing him, all the boys probably know now. "Hey Nash, could you meet me on the balcony?" She said. I had to swallow the big lump in my throat. I looked a Jack. He smiled and put his thumb up. "C-coming." I said nervously.

~End Of P.O.V~
You waited for like two seconds for him to walk out to the balcony but it felt like forever. "Nash, a little birdie told me that you liked me," You said. He looked down and blushed. "Y-yeah," he said. "Well, do you like, want to go out sometime?" You said. It felt good to break the ice. "Yes!" He said finally looking up from the ground. The boys were eavesdropping, and Cam hit his head when you opened the door. "Pfft, your such a dweeb Alexander." You said. "Nah, only dweebs say my middle name." He said. "Doesn't your mom call you by your middle name?" Matt said. "Dude shut the hell up your supposed to be on my team!" Cam yelled. You can't live with them, but you could NEVER live without them.