@stfupleasenashiloveu

You and Nash have been together for three years, and he picked today to start aurguing. Today was the day you were going to tell him.

👫2 hours earlier...

😍Nash's pov

I came in half expecting to have my girlfriend to tackle me down with hugs, but she didn't. I soon heard a male voice. Sounded like........ SHAWN?!?!?!?! "Are you gonna tell him?" "You tell him, you're his girlfriend!" You're in on it! It takes two." I couldn't take it anymore. "What the fuck maddison?" I yelled. She hated  when I yelled. "Fuck! She said. "I'mma just... leave?" Shawn said slowly sliding out the back door. "So you're c-cheating?" I said, holding back tears. "What, no! I can't believe you think i'm so unsatisfied that i turn to one of your best friends?!" I could tell she was holding back tears too. I counted down the seconds. She always says this when fight. 5, 4, 3, 2- "Fuck you Nash!" Right on count. I hate this part. 3, 2, 1- "I'm calling Tye!" Tye is her funny bestfriend. Maybe- Nah, she wouldn't. She had the phone on speaker, i guess so I could hear."yellow?" Tye said as soon as she answered. "Please pick me up?" Maddison said.  "Umkayyyyyy." She said. "But what for??" "Long story bitch."

👶End of pov

As 

👸Tye's pov

Always calling me when she has fight with mr.Fuckboy. Jesus is what they need. She jumped in the car, holding back tears. She'll spill it. 5, 4, 3, 2- "I'm pregnant and he thought I was cheating!" She blurted out. Speechless is what I was...

The enddddddddddddddddddddd. Part two is coming. I have a booked schedule. Some man named sleep keeps trying to interveiw me. #ImASleepAddict