Childlike

You were on vacation, and you decide to facetime the boys. You were the resposible one- no, jk. You were the most childish out of the group, and you could make a joke out of ANYTHING! "Hey, how are my little daughters doing?" You said. "Oh, we're fine!" Cam said. "Whaaaaaat!? You guys can't survive a day without me!" You said. "Well kind of..." JJ said. "Nope, say it!" You said. "Oh, yeah we're totally lost without you..." matt said sarcastically. "My little princesses are growing up so fast!" You said fake crying. "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever! When are you coming back?" Nash said. Hayes punched him in his arm. "HE LIKES YOU Y/N!" Hayes said. "What? Who?" You said. "Jack!" Jack g said. "Nuh-uh! Cam likes her!" JJ said. "Nooooo, Hayes, you started it, so you must like her!" Cam said. "Nope Gilinsky likes her!" Hayes said. "Nash likes her!" Jack g said. "Matt likes her!" Nash said. "Shawn is definitely crushing on you, y/n." Matt said. Your daughters were basically fighting over you. "Well, looks like I have multiple boyfriends." You said. "Cause *flips hair* everybody wants me." You said like you had a big ego. "Hey, y/n, if you had to pick one of us to date, who would it be?" JJ said. "JJ, what kind of question is that!?" You said. "Don't call me jj! You know I hate it!" He said. "That's exactly why I call you jj! Duh!!" You said. "Oh, and it would be either Cam or Nash." You stated. "Really?" The unpicked guys said in unison. "Hashtag: Awkward!" Nash said. Then, he started whispering to Cam. You couldn't really make out what he was saying. "Nuh-uh!" Cam yelled. "Hey, y/n do you wanna go out?" Nash said really fast, pushing Cam's face away from the computer. "Uh, yes?" You said. "Come on!" Cam said dragging the 'n'. "Sorry, cam!" You said.