Teasing and Tears

~Dwayne's POV~

*Pic of Dwayne on the side*

"Finally I been waiting for you to get your fine ass up here" I sighed when Kassie finally came in. She climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck upwards. She hovered over me on her knees with her hands holding her up, she looked me in the eyes and got off me laughing .. damn I hate when she does that shit. 

"Haha" she said sticking her tongue out at me. "Damn we left Jayden and Riah downstairs alone"

"Why you worried? I think my boy feeling her .. he was kept watching her from when she walked in" 

"Yeahh, remember .. she don't date thugs"

"She can make an acception to Jayden"

"Boys" she said rolling her eyes. I pulled her on top of me and she rested her head on my chest.

~Jayden POV~

From the moment Sariah walked in I aint gonna lie she had my full attention. She seems chill and  is hella funny aswell. After we was all smilling in eachothers faces and shit she decide she gon' divert her attention to the TV. Nah, imma get her attention back on me.

"So, Sariah, your not from here I can hear it in your accent"

"Yeah, I'm from London"

"wow, thats cool" We talked for a bit about our agess, where we from and all that good shit now to get her number.

~Sariah POV's~

Talking to Jayden for as long as I did already went against all my rules about thugs but he was cool. It was only gonna be this one time and I didn't know anyone out here other than my cousin and my sister. 

"So what happens if I wanna chill with you again, your hella fun" He started

"I know right!" I said playfully

"You gonna leave a nigga without a way to holla at you" he said sarcastically. Yeah not matter how fine .. I mean cute he was he ain't getting my number after today. I ain't speaking to no mo thugs.

"Yep!" I said popping the p. He pouted which made me laugh. "Look I gotta rule against thugs. Don't speak or get involved with 'em" I said seriously

"Why's that?" he said resting his arms on the back of the couch so his arm was behind me.

I sighed. "Just the past" my eyes started to get teary. Oh gosh don't cry. Don't cry. "I just learnt from my mistakes" He couldn't think of anything to say so he tried to confort me but I jumped up as soon as he tried to touch me. 

"Look ma, I'm really sorry-" he got up and interlocked our fingers and tried to bring me in but I slowly backed away and went upstairs not saying a word. I slammed my door and curled up, put my headphones on and listened to music. This was how I calmed down and  felt a tear rolled down my cheek then even more followed. 

"You abandoned me, Love don't live here anymore" -  Love don't live here anymore - Meek Mill