The Hellhound & Werecheetah.

(Recommend song: Royals: Pentatonix.)

(Yes there's two Jordans.)

I had arrive at
Three moon tavern.
The ironic thing about it was that the man who owned the place actually had three eyes. And he was able to see the future, but he's not the reason why I'm here.
I walked in the tavern but I did it with caution.
No it wasn't because I was scared, but it was the very fact people that I can burn anything that I have contact.
"Jordan?" A girl voice cut my concentration.
I only turned out little.
Just enough to see out the corner of my eye. Luckily the Hood over me was fire proof because I could feel myself burning alive.
"Jordan?" I heard a male voice say. But those two voices I've heard before.
I quickly felt my temperature go back down.
I turned around the flung my Hood off and the whole room got silent.
"If it isn't the Hound from Hell." The girl smiled at me while holding her husband's hand.
"If it isn't the cheetah that never quit."
She ran up to me in a second.
"Jordan." She said. "Hi Jordan." I returned. As we hugged each other. "Ah great" her husband began "another person to call Jordan." He scoffed and walked away "good to see you to Danny." I quickly turned towards Jordan who was already sitting down at the bar waiting for me.
"I was going to ask if he's okay, but the question I should ask is what happened to the agreement of hiding our speed?" Jordan nodded her head and looked at one of the bartenders "two vodkas shots."
"No I'll take Vine Wine. Thank you."
Jordan looked at me with her eyes narrowed. "We haven't seen each other in month and yet now you wish to see me? If I wasn't crazy I could've sworn something's wrong." I looked down at the floor as I took my seat. "It's Xavier." I said quickly as our drinks got to us. "What about him?" Jordan asked. Her voice becoming strained with each word. "He has been kidnaped." The whole bar had gotten quite again and looked at us as we spoke. "And by kidnapped you mean-"
"I mean ripped out my hot bare hands right before I could sling my teeth in his throat." Jordan started shaking her head as she took her shot.
"Always trying to kill people are you Jordan?"
I then smirked. She had no idea what was about to happen I thought to myself
"You know me. But there is one fact that I can't get over though."
"And that is?"
"That if I kill Xavier, I could possibly kill me and Tiffany's relationship."
I saw her stop breathing when I said it.
"You know about that. Why I'm not truly not surprised?"
"one fact is because I always get what I want. But the other is because of that damn necklace giving me visions and shit."
Jordan stood up and spoke clearly and powerful "leave now." And then they all stood up and ran out in all different types of speed. It took only seconds for the bar to be cleared out.
Jordan walked to the other side of the bar and took off her jacket. "Always ready for a run?" I said.
She scoffed slowly started to form, her bones cracking and then a tail slowly formed from behind her. Then her body began to grow but only a few inches.
"Are you not going to turn?"
"I don't turn unless I'm about to fight and I'm not fighting you."
Her eyes glowed white as I made the comment.
"you know what we're about to do?"
I rolled my eyes and pulled up my sleeves.
"We haven't done this since high school."
She was right I thought to myself. I did know what she was talking about. She wanted us to mind connect. "Are you ready or not?" We got in our track position.
"I guess so." I slowly let the Hell inside of me grow, letting it tear at my muscles the fire running through my veins.
We ran for each other then reached our right arms for each other and swung in the air. Our claws impaling each other, drawing blood. And then we roard.