Xavier

(Recommend song: Somebody that I used to know: Pentatonix.)

I had slowly opened my eyes
But only to see blurred
And faint images.
But there was one thing I was able to see clearly. A girl no older than I walked slowly towards me. Her hair was dirty blond with emerald green streaks in it.
"Who are you?" I whispered.
the girl slowly moved her head to the right as if she was inspecting me. Then her hand went across my face, so hard to blood went with the blow. I actually believe that it left a mark.
"Your so lucky." She hissed at me. But I could've sworn that I heard that accent from somewhere. I tried to swing back but my arms was restrained, so was my legs. "You should save your energy. What I have planned for you is gonna use it all." She spoke so fluently that it was ignoring, the only accent that I could actually handle was Jordan's. "Where's Jordan?" I asked but all she did was laugh.
"After all the things he's done to you, you still wonder if he's alright. The people I save."
The people I save I said to myself. That catchphrase I've heard it before but where from.
"We're not in Miami no more are we?"
"No. But we are somewhere, where you'll wish your Hellhound was here."
She knows what Jordan is. I couldn't keep myself from thinking. For all I know she could probably read damn minds.
"Boom. Boom. Boom."
That tune. I've heard it somewhere before. Matter of fact I fucking sung it. That when it hit me, the reason she knew about Jordan and probably me so damn well, if only I remembered the name.
Audrey? Aubrey? Aiden?
Gen? Ian? Genian.
"Adrian." I said out loud.
"Good to see you again too Xa."
I saw Adrian flip her hair as her skin glowed against the fire.
"Your not the Adrian that I grew up with."
"Your right," she said walking up closer to me. But while taking her time "But you see. Your not the only one who learned about their secret life." I looked towards the ground. It was Jordan who told me about who I was, it all started with a story. A story that he had written when we was just 13.
Then Adrian forced me to look at her and then suddenly opened her mouth and began to breath in slowly.
Then I felt even more weak, I felt something tugging from inside of me but I couldn't keep fighting it, so I let go.
Then a shape that looked like smoke but red floated out of me and into her, then her eyes glew green.
"What did." I could speak anymore. "I told you" Adrian said "I have something big planned for you." And then I blacked out.