Ch4: New Style, New Swag.

I couldn't believe what Namjoon just said, he said he loved me.. The last time we talked was when we were 14, that was 8 years ago, whether he loved me or not. I simply couldn't marry him. It was just to soon, I haven't even figured out what I wanna do.

"You love her?.." Jimin asked with his eyes widened. I felt bad for him, maybe he liked me but was to shy to say so..

"Yes. I do. And I have since I met her. We may have parted ways and not seen each other for 8 years.. But that hasn't changed the way I feel towards her.." He had a serious look in his eye .. He was telling the truth..

"So that's why hyung never agreed to go meet and hang out with other girls..." Taehyung said with a look of astonishment on his face.

Namjoon suddenly turned red and looked out the window. Maybe he didn't want me to know that. Maybe he would feel like a loser if I knew he waited for me all those years.. Whether that was the case or not, we had to figure out what we were going to do..

"So Hyung likes her.. No hyung loves her, but doesn't wanna marry her, but has no idea what to do..?" Yoongi said looking back and forth between me and Namjoon.

"But.. If I may ask... How does marrying eachother solve the problem of fans knowing you live here...? I mean it would fix a love scandal, but what if fans come here?" I wasn't sure what was going on honestly.. But I had to contribute..

"Well.." Yoongi pulled out a pair of glasses to help emphasize his point "If hyung was to Marry Sana and say that he came here to visit her and that this was all a misunderstanding and that BTS don't live here.. I think it would work"

Suddenly it all made sense now.. I wasn't to sure why he suggested it at first.. Come to think of it.. It was a good idea.. But I sure as hell wasn't gonna say that...I'd sound desperate...

"Okay...so if I were to marry Namjoon..then what would happen.. I mean yeah.. I marry him..then what?" It would solve the problem but then what would happen after that...

"Well.." Taehyung seemed to have an idea "..maybe hyung doesn't have to marry Sana but just date her... That way it'll solve the problem and you don't have to maintain the 'Hyungs perfect wife' image...and if you decide you don't want to date anymore...-"

"That wont happen" Namjoon said bluntly... He loves me e_e :D

"What if.. Hyung and Sana date.. And after it solves the problem.. If the army like the relationship.. We can promote it.. It might help promote us.." J-hope said as he walked off to the kitchen.

"Well.. I think that could possibly work" jin said looking at me " what if.. We taught her to sing and dance and she could have a spot in Bangtan..but not officially..just for the promotion..she can be in music videos and dance with us.."

"I'd like that.." Although its not my dream career..it's better than nothing..

"Ok.. So it's settled.. They date.. We teach Noona to dance and sing and she can be backup and dance with us and so forth.." Taehyung looked happy surprisingly.. It's almost like secretly he wanted this to happen..

"Ok. So what's first.. ? The transformation or the fan telling." Asked Jimin looking up at Jin.

"We transform her looks. Promote the relationship via a teaser.. Teach her our ways..then she can debut as Bangtans Girl.." Jin said as though he had this planned the whole time..

"Ok... Well I'll call my stylist since shes the best..and she can transform Noona" Taehyung looked to be enjoying himself.. They lead me to a makeup room and their apartment and told me to wait for Tae's stylist.

......
Within minutes she becan to work on me. It felt like she was cutting my hair off.. But I trusted her since she works on Tae all the time, and he always looks flawless.

After 5 minutes my hair felt lighter, my makeup felt fresh and I felt awesome. I swiveled around to look in the mirror and was amazed.

I had light streaks throughout my hair, light curls that bounced with style and my makeup was, not meaning to brag, but on fleek.
After getting some new clothes I felt like a totally new person.

I got up and walked into the lounge room where the guys were waiting and I received a lot of looks from them.

"Is it bad.. Or..?" I wasn't sure what their looks meant..

"Noona.. You look..beautiful" Tae said while smiling at me.

"So swag" Yoongi said while putting his thumbs up.

I finally felt like I was pretty... I felt like I belonged in society..

"You look awesome like me in our Danger video..." Jimin said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

Jimin....put his hand...on my shoulder.. I think I just died..

"I think she looks perfect.." Said J-hope
"Yes..Ready to promote now with the teaser?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

We turned on a camera and I took a few selfies and a short video message was released stating that there might be a Bangtan Girl.

Within minutes fans were tweeting saying all sorts of things and asking all sorts of questions.. Only thing to do was to prepare..

"Noona! Ready to train..let's have a singing lesson.. It'll be daebak!" Jungkook was as excited as ever..

...

...