Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't posted guys. I've had a stressful couple of months. But hope you guys enjoy. I will try updating every week or every other week :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov

"Niall wake up before your miss your train!" I could hear billy yell from the other room, I grabbed my phone to check the time 9:45 shit! 15 minuets! I said to myself " billy I've gotta go ill see you soon though!" "Okay ni have a good time home!" He hugged me and I ran out the door

~later in Dublin~

As I walked to my house I got a lot if strange looks. And then I saw a familiar face in the crowd "Demi? Is that you?" I asked touching her arm. "Oh my gosh niall! I haven't seen you in so long!" She smiled at me. " what are you doing here?" I asked her "oh I moved in next door to you.. Your mom needed some help keeping up with the house so I told he I'd help"

"Oh cool that's nice "

"Yea" she said smiling " umm do you need a ride home?" "Umm yea!" I said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her car.

" thanks for the ride Demi."

"Yea sure anytime" she smiled a gorgeous smile "well it was great seeing you again ni-" I cut Her off as I pushed her hair behind her ear. She looked up at me "are me and you. Are we ever going to work out? Because when we dated I felt so-so happy and amazing"

"I don't know Demi maybe this will tell you" I smiled and kiss her "come over for dinner tonight. Okay?" "Umm o-okay" she blushed and walked down the front steps "bye niall"

Harry's pov

I finally arrived in Dublin and there are so many people just staring at me! It's so crazy!

And great there are even people on nialls doorstep I push through them and quickly open the door and lock it, "what the hell are you doing here you asshole" niall shouted At me "I'm here to bring you home! Liam is worried sick about you!"

There was a knock at the door he looked through the peep hole then opened the door and quickly locked it back. "Harry!" A girl said grabbing me. I looked down to see it was Demi "Demi!!" I exclaimed hugging her back. When we let go of the hug she went and kissed niall I was a bit shocked "um what the hell was that?" " what? Demi is my girlfriend Incan kiss her if I want"

" no! Niall Liam is your boyfriend!"

"Not anymore he's not!"

"You know what? Fine whatever but we didn't kiss I love Louis and Liam loves you and we'd never hurt you guys!" I went and sat on the Couch "Demi we can have dinner tomorrow I need to talk to harry for a while okay?" Demi look upset but agreed and left. Niall came and sat by me. "So... Wanna have a movie night?" Niall asked "urm sure" I said smiling.

We decided to watch insidious "you know this movie is scary right?" I asked and niall said he did "okay then. You've just never been good with scary movies"

"Maybe we should sit closer just in case then..."

" okay niall" I said pulling him against me. Half way through the movie he jump closer into my arms. "Are you okay?"

"Yea yea I'm fine... No I'm not actually" he said turning the tv off.

He climbed into my arms. "It's okay ni I've got you" I said kissing his forehead. He smiled and looked up at me "thanks for being there for me harry" he leaned up and kissed my lips "maybe we should be together. I love you" he said before pulling me in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! And sorry for niall seeming like such a whore :P haha