Chapter 4

Liam's POV

3 hours. I waited 3 hours for. Call from Harry or niall to let me know if niall was coming back it was at least okay. But I got absolutely nothing. I knew he was upset but I need to explain, to let him know I loved him.

"Mate you need to calm down. If your that worried just call them." Louis said to me with raised eyebrows. I sighed while sitting Down beside him. "your right." I said as I dialed Harry's number. It took a little longer for him to answer then usual but when he finally did I wish he hadn't at all.

I could just barely make out the words until I heard Harry's voice "niall I'm sorry..." he continued talking about how much he loved Louis and how niall needed to be with me. Which was great until niall followed with "Harry I don't want main to be real, I want narry!" And with those few words my heart stopped. Did he really love Harry more then me? Maybe, But knowing Harry would fight for his an Louis' love I continued to listen. Though I was wrong, he didn't fight. I heard a very breed conversation of how badly each wanted the other and then I knew what was happening. I knew niall ,my niall, love Harry. And I knew that at that moment my bestfriend held my boyfriend tight in his arms with their lips together.

I stood up with fury in my eyes. "He's cheating!" I yelled "Harry and Niall! Our boyfriends, are together! while we are here worried fucking sick about them!" And with full anger and range running through me, with confusion and hurt all in my body I grabbed Louis face and kissed him. And as our hot tears intertwined with one another I knew I was done with the pain. If Harry and Niall wanted to hurt me and Louis then fine. we would play their little game as long as they understood one thing. there was no such thing as Niam or Larry anymore, only Lilo and narry!

-----------------

Sorry it's so short but I haven't been updating but I will try my hardest. It's just the internet at my house is out so I have to be carful with using my phones internet

Hope you enjoyed (: xx