Chapter 3

Hey guys... I decided to do another quick update this week and I may do one more just to catch up since I haven't posted in so long so just keep an eye out for a new chapter this week and I really hope you guys enjoy this!

(And sorry it's so short!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys POV

"Niall what the hell were you thinking" i yelled. "I'm in love with Louis and Liam's in love with you and I thought you loved him too!"

"I do love Liam" niall exclaimed "but I want to be with you! you seem more fun and your bad a boy I like that" he said kissing me

"Well I don't love you Niall we aren't supposed to be together I'm supposed to be a with Louis and I'm not sure who you're supposed to be with but it's not me" I said walking out the door.

"Fine whatever I don't need you anyways I had Demi, and Liam , anyone I want" he yelled out the door

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you don't have Liam anymore and you can't get anyone you want because you can't give me any can't get Louis." I yelled back as I walk down the street.

Niall got his car and chased me down the road "Get in the car harry and just come back home for the night"

"Why so you can kiss me again?" I asked. "I just want to improve to you I'm Different I want to prove to you that you really do want to be with me! we would be amazing together" niall said smiling. "Fine I'll come back but we aren't doing anything" I said opening the car door "Sure we won't do anything" niall said mumbling something elseI couldn't hear under his breath.

Niall POV

I looked up at the curly haired boy "harry, can I please please kiss you again?" I pleaded "I need your lips against mine again"

"Niall I'm sorry and I love Louis and I really think you and liam need to be together" harry said being gentle with my feelings

"But Harry I don't want niam to be real I want Narry to be real! maybe Lilo can be real and me and you could be together!" I said smiling

But before Harry could say anything I pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. I dragged him into my room and I d the door behind us "harry you so sexy I want you so bad."

"i know niall, I want you to" harry said Kissing me harder.

"So Harry how far we going to go tonight" i said biting at his lip

"Just making out I don't want to go further and I'm sure"

"Okay Harry whatever you want baby"

We made out for about 2 hours! Just kissing and cuddlig and giggling in my room. I couldn't believe I did that! But it was amazing! Sure I Screwed over my best friends by cheating on one and stealing the others boyfriend but it was too amazing to resist! I love the thought of me and Harry being together and maybe Liam and Louis could date it's not my problem anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I'm doing for now:) I will update again next week! but everyone have a fabuLOUIS Fourth of July! xx