Stupid Heads

I boarded the plane, sitting in first class. They said it would be taking off in 20 minutes, so I decided to just sleep, since there was nothing else to do, right. As the plane started moving, I was engulfed in a black, dreamless sleep. I awoke with a Yelp, startling the passengers around me and muttering a quick sorry. The plane was just pulling in to the airport, but I could feel something was off. Everyone seemed so, dazed. That's when I realized it. Agents. CRAP! How the heck did they find..... Never mind that I need to get off this plane. Hoping the agents wouldn't noticed, I slipped on my backpack. I knew I had to act fast as I saw many agents tense up and the dazed plane workers coming towards me, knowing that it was not to ask me if I wanted some peanuts. Moving quick I jumped out of my seat, over the man next to me. And ran as fast as I could down the isle. Right away the agents started perusing me, and the weak, mind controlled plane worker attempting to grab and hold me. A broke from her grasp in seconds, sprinting down the isle, and making my way through the plane to the door. But I wasn't going to make it, they had there shots and were closing in. Screw it, I jumped into a random empty seat, swung my elbow towards the window, and reluctantly broke it after 3 tries. As I was swinging out the window, onto the wing, an agent grabbed my backpack strap. I quickly turned around, punched him in the face before he could inject his drug into me, and ran down the wing. Quickly jumping off the slow moving planes wing, I ran around the airport, thanking my dad that he forced me to do track for 5 years. With heavy breathing, I located the car rental area. I was looking for a hover-car or bike, but those seemed to be taken. Let's see, a car would be to much, a bike not enough. Oh a motorcycle would do. Quickly I ran to the rack of motorbikes, the guy who ran the rental was yelling at me but I quickly fished my pass out of my pocket and that shut him up pretty quickly. He then yelled and asked how long I would have it, I quickly yelled back saying I don't know and then left. As I took of I saw the agents trying to scramble to there to slow, state of the art hover cars and choppers. Ha stupid heads( I'm not always serious, I can be childish to). Many were taking off while lots of agents were left on the ground cursing and swearing. Dang motorbikes are fast, I can't believe what I've been missing my whole life. I left the agents in the dust, long gone before they could even try to catch up. But something told me they would be back.

____________
Why do you think they want her?
Do you think she's the one in the story?
Will they catch her?
Thanks for reading hope you like it!