My story

"Push. Push!"
"I am."
"Your almost there you can do it!"
*baby crying*
"It's a beautiful girl!"
*gasp*
That's me, Ariel. I was born with a special, design, one know one has ever seen before. My tattoo was a shimmering gold dragon. Mine was strange because know one knows what it means. My mother and fathers is a blue bird, the blue means that they have a pretty low rank and the bird means there free spirits. Now there's red, which is the highest rank, and yellow which is just bellow that along with orange, and green is in between high and low class and so on with the rainbow. That's all there is, but mine was special because it was a shimmering gold. It's never happened before and no one knows why. But the problem is that the tattoo your born with tells you your life. It tells you your soulmate, if you and another person have the same color, animal, and gift, like it glows or disappears or has a certain texture, then your soulmates. But it also describes your personality like the bird free spirit thing. And it tells your rank in society, your worth.
But that was the problem, people where scared because they didn't know where I fit in, or if I should even be alive. But that's all about to change.
................Well, hopefully.