h a r r y p o t t e r

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: believing in yourself. Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?"

- H a r r y P o t t e r

...

"Cindy! I just finished reading Harry Potter! All seven books!"

"Who are you?"

"Don't you just love Luna? Haha, get it? Luna LOVEgood? I'm so funny. Okay, that made absolutely no sense."

"Do I need to repeat my question?"

"I do not ship Ginnary. Not one bit. I mean, come on, I did not want the brother's best friend cliche to happen!"

"What the heck is Ginnary?"

"MY FAVORITE BOOK IN THE WHOLE SERIES WAS THE GOBLET OF FIRE!"

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"Cindy, STOP interrupting me!"

"If I was Cindy, maybe I would!"

"I'm crying because now the series is over and I have nothing to do with my life. I'll fail college, work at McDonald's, live in a trash can-"

"Whoa, dude, chill. Just because some stupid book series is over, doesn't mean your life is gonna become hell."

"STUPID BOOK SERIES?!?!? CINDY, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RECOMMENDED IT TO ME!"

*facepalm* "I'm pretty sure this Cindy girl is not me. I hate books."

*gasps and dies on the floor*

"Hello? Are you there?"

"Let us have a moment of silence to acknowledge the stupidity of this uneducated soul."

"I get straight A's-"

"It's okay, darling. You poor soul, having to deal with such lack of intelligence."

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry you were born with such horrible mental conditions."

"..."

"Hello? Are you there? Miss I-Hate-Books? HELLLOOOO?!?!?"

"Damn it, she hung up on me."