Chapter 4

Zara p.o.v

I thought.

And I thought.

And I thought.

And I still don't know what to fucking do.

I think I am just  going to act in the spur of the monument when the attractive man walks back in.

"Knock knock knock princess can I come in?"

"Well you would even if I told you no so what's the point in asking?"

The door was forcefully pushed open as he wandered through the frame.

"I was only trying to be polite sweet cheeks. Any way, I figured that I should probably tell you my name as I hope we will be spending a lot of time together. Names Reeko."

I stayed silent.

"Okay then I guess I should just get to the point really."

He pulls out the gun and the velvet box.

"Which one will it be?"

I flexed my fingers as I was still fighting an internal war. Did I want to die so young? Or did I want to live miserably?

Before I could spend much time recalculating my decision, unconsciously my hand reached out from the confinement of my pocket and latched onto the box.

I hastily grabbed the ring from the box and slid it onto my ring finger.

What have I done?

" Excellent I will inform the boss right away. I am sure he will be pleased."

"A..actually"

I stuttered.

"Would you be able to answer some of my questions first?"

I had to know some of the answers to the unasked questions or my mind was gonna blow.

"Sure as long as you are quick sweet cheeks."

"So why do you call your boss Boss?"

He looked at my with an expression like I was mad.

"Ummm like why don't you call him by his first name?"

"Because that right is saved only for his lover."

His lover?

"And who is his lover?"

"You."

His answer was short but that was also needed. So that's what this ring meant. I wonder how long until I have to pass it onto the next unfortunate lady.

"And how many people have worn this ring and been called his lover?"

"None."

What?

I am the first to wear this ring?

My thoughts were soon disrupted by Reeko.

"It is an absolute privilege to be seen wearing a Bosses ring. Few high rankers are given rings by their Boss. This is the third and final ring to the set, and of course he needed a female for this role."

He pulled up his sleeve slightly and on his ring finger was a more masculine version of my ring.

"Boss wears the same ring as I do, and you wear the female one."

"But why do you wear one? You must be a high rank if he allowed you one?"

"Oh Zara. I am his second in command.

Also his brother."