The capitol

When I wake up I'm clean, Im wearing a white robe and my hair is dry and soft.  I am in a large room with a long table of food, on my bed is 6 fluffy pillows and a soft comforter. It reminds me of the room  i was in when I won the hunger games. I woke up and it looked exactly like this. "Wait a minute did I win the hunger games?" I think to myself "This is great now I can go back home and have a quiet life with Katniss...... Wait where is Katniss?" Then I remember that snow was only gonna let one winner out of the arena this time. It must have been me. So Katniss is dead, Katniss is dead! I rip apart the room tearing up the feather pillows and throwing the food in the white walls. I tear down the silk curtains and grab the metal pole where they once hung on. I start hitting the window and it shatters I look out and there is a long drop I think about jumping. Why should snow have a winner? I have no reason to live now that Katniss is dead. I should be dead. "Me. Mellark" says a women. I turn around she's a nurse. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She jokes.  I grasp the pole tightly, ready to attack. "What a mess," she complains." We will get a cleaning crew, please come with me." She says motioning me over her way. "Why?" I ask." The president wants to see you." I grip the pole even tighter and walk her way. I need to kill snow, for katniss. We walk along a long hall with many doors.  She opens a door," please, go the president will be right in" I walk in the room." Drop the pole, now!" Says a guard behind me. I drop it, they pick it up and leave. I wait in the dark room for quite a while. In the middle of the room is a big desk,There's two dozen white roses and a picture of his granddaughter on the table. "Hello mr. Mellark, welcome" says president snow." Where's katniss?" I ask even though I know the answer." She is resting." He says. "What?!" I shout."  She's alive? What happened?" " there was a crazy Mishap in the games, then a riot so we had to cancel them" he says. " tonight you will be doing an interview about winning the games. Katniss in doing it tomorrow so don't worry. So we should get you cleaned up come on peeta." He smiles putting his arm around me like my best friend or big brother. "Why is he being so nice?" I think to myself. He seems very happy. We enter a big room with racks of clothes and tables of hair supplies. A team of people gets me all dressed up and I'm driven to a tall building with lots of people and lights. "Ok so you are going to have your interview with ceaser right now and then we're off to see katniss so remember to keep your smile on." Says snow. He said something that Effie should say. "Where is Effie and her style team?" I ask. His eyes fill with anger at the question. "I will see you back at the hotel." He says then walks away. Next thing I know I'm shoved on stage and sit down with ceaser. He asks me a few questions and we laugh a lot. it's nice to be back in the Capitol with smiling faces. After the interview im driven to a building but it's not the same building that I was in before. "What is this place?" I ask the driver. He doesn't answer or say a word the whole entire time. Three peacekeepers get out me out of the car and lead me inside and to the top of the building. They sit me down in a big room with lots of tables and chairs. There is a cloth over the center table. I think to myself "what's under that cloth. The door opens and a tall man walks in. "So peeta," he says." Do you know where the Rebels are?" "What is this place." "I asked you first" "where am I?" "This is the old tribute center peeta we use it as a torture chamber now." He says. "What! Where's katniss!" I shout. " that's what u would like to know." He says. The peacekeepers strap me down into the chair."ok so now, where are they!" He shouts "what are you talking about?" I ask. "Katniss was taken by the rebels! We want to know where they are" he says." Rebels? Who are they? Where are they?" I ask. "That is it!" He shouts and he takes the cloth of the table revealing kneels,knives, ropes, and other equipment. "Your gonna tell me or your gonna be sorry" he demands. " I don't know where they are" I say. "Fine" he laughs. He sticks a big shot in my arm. I don't know what was in the shot but I immediately start to feel nauseous and I start getting tired then I close my eyes and.......