Chapter two

So after I figured out that he was part of One Direction I was thinking he is also a hormonal teenage boy. That is adopting a 14 year old girl. Oh, shit whoever he adopts is probably just gonna be a sex toy for him. No no I can't get adopted. But neither can Emily. She is my best friend. She got about the same time I did. I have told her everything I can't be without her for a whole day, that's why I was sent back last time.

I have to warn her. " Can I talk to Em in the other room for a minute." "Why of course dear." I drag Emily into my room. " dude how am I gonna live without you one of us is getting taken." "I know I'm sad too but we'll call and message each other everyday." By now we are both crying.

And we walk back out and apologize for having to leave. Mrs. Peggy said it was ok. I didn't realize I was still crying until Niall wiped away my tears. I kind of flinched because I thought he was gonna hurt me. He had a look of hurt in his eyes as he stepped away. Then he announced, " guess what guys you are gonna be sisters. You don't have to worry about leaving each other because I'm taking you both." We were so happy. We jumped and screamed.

Then I thought what if he rapes us both. I got sad. " what's wrong love. You get to keep your best friend." " no no I'm happy about that but..." " but what." " sdo you pinky promise to never ever hurt us?" " I pinky promise to never ever even think of hurting my new little princesses."

" okay I'm fine now let's go." " yes love lets go." " Ash why did you think he was gonna hurt us," Emily asked me. " Well for one he is older than us and he lives with 4 other older guys and we are only 14. He might have been adopting us as sex toys." I said.

" oh well if he tries we can wait to be out in public and around fans and tell them he hurt and rapped us."