Chap 18

Dedicated to: Shygirl1581 and to my (maybe) new co- writer, Ally. So, she will be writing this chapter and your feedback will determine if she is or not. Cause I want y'all to b happy with my book... sooo yea... hope u like it. Pleaseee comment!! love u guyss!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV( day of appointment)

I walked town the hallway and down the stairs I feel achy. I go to Ashley's room. I said "hi" she said "good morning!" I said "so are you hungry?" she said "as a matter of fact I am". I reply "so what are you in the mood for?" Ashley says "umm I don't really care!" I reply "ok do u want to go to a restaurant" " sure where are we going" said Ashley. " Um I don't care Ashley just pick somewhere " after we ate we came home, I we got changed. I got Harry and we got in the car. "stupid people need to drive faster I'm gonna be late" said Emily. (Harry blows the horn) Ashley says "really we are almost there!" Harry cuts a sharp turn on Lilly street. "finally we are here! we made it on time" said Emily.she signs in. the doctor calls Emily into the room. "alright so we are going to take a few quick tests is that alright" says the doctor "sure. what kind of tests?" said Emily "well we have to take some blood samples. and do an ultrasound." says the doctor. " Ok how long do you think this will take." I'm not sure maybe about an hour." After I finish the pee test he puts a weird gel on my belly.

Awww, it's soo cute. I wonder if its a boy or girl?

" Well it's been about 45mins." "I'm wondering when the doctor will be back with my test results."

Finally the doctor walk in.

" Ok Emily you tests have came back and the baby is a little underdeveloped." Oh no, I start to hyperventilate. "What can I do to help it?" I ask. "All you have to do is take this medication once a day till your next appointment" he says. I walk into the waiting room and see Harry and Ash. "How's the baby?" Harry asks. "It's a little underdeveloped, but he said it should be fine" I say. We go home and I go straight to my room and go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Soo... tell me if you guys liked it. Love u guys

- n3mø

Co A/n

Vote, comment, and share!!!! Please tell me if u guys liked it!!

- Âłłÿ