Chapter 20

Emily's POV

What if the baby is still too underdeveloped and they can't figure it out? What if the baby got sick somehow? I don't know what I'd do if the baby didnt make it. I probably wouldn't be able to live.

"Emily horan" the doctor calls. I walk to the back room and lay on the bed thingy. "Ok. So are you excited to find out the sex of the baby?" she asks me. "Yes. I can't wait" I say. "Alright. This is gonna be cold" she puts the gel on my belly and uses the wand to spread it and to see the ultrasound. "Ummm I think there is a probl-" I cut her off. "What kind of problem?!?!?" I yell. "Well do you see that? it's two heads. You are having twins. I have no idea how we didn't see this sooner" she explains. "Oh. So it's- they're okay" I ask. "Yes. The babies are fine. So would you like me to tell you the sex now" she asks. "Of course" I reply. "Well ms. horan, you are having a boy and a girl" she says happily. "Omg. Ashley did you hear that. A boy and a girl" I say. We are both crying. "I'm gonna have a niece and a nephew" Ashley says while hugging me. So we get the print out of the ultrasound and drive back home. We get all the guys together and ask what they think the baby is. This is how it went.

Boy- Niall, Liam, Zayn

Girl- Louis, Harry

"Well all of you are correct. I'm having twins. A male and female" I say excitedly. We all hug and they tell me they can't wait for them to pop out. I can't either. Holy shit! I still need to think of names. I only have like 3 months left.

************ next day ******************

I was just sitting on the couch with Ashley and Harry, when I felt something in my stomach. Like sort of a pain but not really a pain. Then I realised the baby just kicked. "Oh my gosh, the baby just kicked!" I say. "Awwwww. Can I feel it?? pweeeessseeee" Harry asks. "Sure Harry" I say. So he puts his hand on my belly. It was another 5-7 minutes till I felt it kick again. "Holy fucking shit. That feels really weird" Harry yells. "Haha. Yeah try being the one carrying the baby and feeling it" I laugh. "Harry. Can you go make me food? I really really really really really want some chicken nuggets" I say. "Fineee" he says. I eat my food and decide to take a nap, cause its only 2:30 and I'm really tired. When I woke up it was just starting to get bright outside. Holy crap I slept that long! I look at my phone and see its 4:32. "I'm going back to sleep" I mumble to myself. So, I fall back asleep after about 5 minutes of trying to get comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

So names, I need you guys to help me decide between: Tiana, Abi, or Mary. And for the boy: Camron, Kevin, or Danny. So yea. I really need you guys to help me decide. I lurve you guys, don't slap pandas, and vote, comment, and share.

~ Ñ3mø