Chapter 5

So after they showed me my room we ate some food and watched toy story 2. It was a lot of fun. I fell asleep half way through the movie. And I could feel someone pick me up. "Uhh" "it's fine love go back to sleep." I'm guessing Niall said this. So after a minute or so I was laid down onto my bed.

**************************
I woke up the next morning scared. Then I remembered Ashley and I got adopted by NIALL HORAN!!!! I walked to Ashley's room to see she's not in there. So I walked into the kitchen and I saw her in the lounge. " hey" I said. " hey, babe." Ash said. I felt kind of sick. So I sat down by Ashley. My head was killing me and I felt like I was gonna throw up.

I ran as fast as I could to a bathroom. Then, I barfed until I felt someone hold my hair up. I look up and Harry smiled sadly down at me. " hey Harry" I say. " what's wrong Emily" he says seriously. " I don't know I woke up fine and I walked down here and I get sick" I say honestly. " well I'll take you to the doctor so go get dressed." He said.

I got dressed in a floral top and dark blue skinny jeans. I wore my favorite gladiator sandals. I did my makeup lightly. I put on a thin layer of foundation, mascara, and eyeliner. I walked down and I got another wave of nausea. I got to the bathroom just in time, I threw up for about a minute until someone came up behind me. " babe u ok. Harry, Em needs to go to the doctor." " Ash he already knows that's why I'm dressed." I said.

*******At the doctors*******

I felt like I was going to die. I'm not even being that dramatic. I want to ball up and cry it hurt so bad. "Harry I feel really bad can u carry me" I ask with puppy dog eyes. " fine" he grumbles and picks me up bridal style. " you know Harry I think I like you best" I say. He grins like a Cheshire cat. Then I hug his neck and cuddle into him. I snap back to reality when someone calls my name. Harry and I walk to the back with a nurse. "So what are your symptoms." The nurse asks. " well my stomach is in a knot, I threw up, and I had a headache when I walked into the kitchen. Actually I only felt really bad when I was near the kitchen." I say. "Well I'm gonna go the doctor will be here soon." She says. "Ok thanks." I say. "How are you feeling love." Harry asks me. "I feel terrible. I feel like I'm gonna die." I say. Just then the doctor walks in. "Well based on your symptoms it is just a migraine. Take one of these pills every time you get one." He says. " thank you." I say and walk out.