The Appointment

"Mom do I have to go?" I said hoping for a no.
"For the last time you are going to the specialist TODAY!"
"Ok then"

Because of my moms friendship with the principal she was able to pull some strings and get me a day off without needing an excuse, so off I went to the specialist office. I would be sleeping hooked to a machine in the office on the other side would be where my mom would sleep and the Dr. would sit and analyze me.

I did not like the thought of being analyzed by practically a stranger even if it was a stranger with a degree.

I got into pajamas and they put electronic sticky dots on my forehead, arms, legs, and right below my neck. I went to sleep eventually but after awhile IT didn't seem to want to happen tonight. Soon enoughIT stroked. I was flying above the bed and it was that night not in the future.

What a relief! No future happenings to worry about tonight! I'm going back.

"MOM!!!" I screamed crying and trying to catch my breath.
"Honey calm down"my mother soothed
"Ma'am I will handle this go over there please" he strictly replied
"Olivia I know this is hard on you but please explain everything that happened in your head just now."

I LEARNED A NEW WORD GUYS!!!! WANNA HEAR IT:

VOMMENT IT MEANS VOTE&COMMENT!!! So please do so! Luv y'all please keep reading I know there are lots of cliff hangers but I'm still not sure how this story will end!! Feel free to give me ideas for the ending!👌🏻😘
WHAT DO YALL THINK OF A LOVE INTEREST FOR OLIVIA??? ❤️👧🏼👦🏽👫