Imagine(8)

Sammy imagine:Caught
|1.6.16|
|by,MoodyWilk |

I walk up the driveway to the empty drive way of my home, I climb the steps and up to my newly painted door-Creme white- I unlock the door walk in and kick off my shoes.

My hand throbs from the heavy weight of shopping bags I bring them up to my room and open my windows letting in the vibrant sun in.

'Ahh' I moan out plopping on my bed , the relief of not having to walk in the crowded mall relives me.

I stink the hot sun and walking made me all sweaty and uncomfortable, I force myself to to get up and head into my was room.

I strip and get in to the refreshing shower.

[after shower]

I walk into my room nude , I find my lotion and apply lotion on to my skin , I look out side at all the houses across the street from me I see a boy- blond hard, slick facial structure, and he was shirtless licking his lips as he was looking at me - not even looking he was staring  - I shriek and duck from under my window and find my robe, I wrap it around my bare body.

I take another look he's still there I shake my head as I cross my arms he smiles innocently, and shrugs.

I roll my eyes and harshly pull the curtains close . Wtf manners? He was staring he didn't even close his eyes he stared! But it's is my fault I left my curtains open!

I pulling some leggings and a sweater on with some socks, I storm down stairs and put some shoes on.

I walk over to the boys house I need to confront him as I do I pull my wet hair in a bun on The top of my head.

I cross the empty street and walk up The boys drive way he saw me coming because he opens the door with a smirk plastered on his face before I even come near it.

' hey baby girl'he smirks I make a disgusting face at the name for me .

I make it infront of his shirtless self
' hi' I say swallowing hard
'You have a nice body babe' he bites his lip grinning

'Can you just forget about that please, I'm sorry I should have closed my window 'I pout

'Ahh I'll see if I can do that '

'Please don't tell anyone what you saw ' I beg

'We have to make a deal' he smirks tucking his large hands in his pockets, I sigh 'what'

'We have to go on a date' he wiggles his eyebrows I stare at him blankly, 'why! Can you pick something else 'I whine,

'I guess I'll just tell everyone, I saw a naked girl across my street ' he pulls his arms out of his pockets and crosses his arms.

I anticipate I don't feel Like people I know coming onto my street looking for me or teasing or being called a whore or slut.

'Fine just one ' I say giving in he grins ' but it doesn't mean I have to enjoy it ' I say waking down his steps

' ha don't worry you will, I'll pick you up at 8'' he says watching me walk away I turn to him

'See You tomorrow, .. Ah'

'Sammy' he informs me with an nod

I nod ' see you tomorrow Sammy' I wave before heading back home.

(+)

This could be like a story idea or something lmao

If anyone would use this u could I quess because I used to have a Jason McCann book like this.

Hope you enjoy !💗💗

Xx,Trin