Chapter 3

(im really sorry about the format its gonna be fixed soon)I remember when I first figured out I read minds. It  was 6Th grade and I was madly in love with this boy. Stupid kid stuff. One day I did the unthinkable and went straight up to him to express my feelings.  But before a word came out of my mouth, I heard his thought.

   "What a dork. What does it want?"

I remember just standing there not knowing what was more shocking. I walked away sure it was a misunderstanding. Then it happened again, with Amber actually. We were talking then pop! her thoughts were in my head. I thought I was a freak and stayed distant from friends. Now im social but I still think I'm a freak.

      Now my brother, who I love with all my heart is going to feel the same way. What am I going to do? Dear God, why him? wasn't I enough? hes only 10......... Suddenly N sync's "Its gonna be me" started playing. Damien was calling. "Hello?", "Hey Serena you want me to pick you up on Friday?". The party, I almost forgot. I decided to take a chance "I'm guessing your gonna get pretty intoxicated?'I said. "Well yeah is that a problem?'. Yay i was planning on being the D.D I'm gonna be it pretty much my entire life. "No not at all when its over I'll be the driver" I said relieved. Damien cut in. "No Serena you should enjoy yourself, I don't get that drunk". Oh really Damien. Was he really saying he was risking a D.U.I just so I could have "fun" hell no. "Damien there is no way in hell I am letting you drive under anything OK? I'll have fun without alcohol, trust me". I was so winning this discussion. " OK, OK whatever you say Serena, whats up with you and drinking? you get all serious about it". My real reason is that I don't want to become anything like my parents. " I just don't want to get a D.U.I or be caught with somebody who gets one, that doesn't look good on a college application". Oh My God did I really just say that? Ugh I'm boring. "Kay Serena I'll see you tomorrow Love Ya........ I don't get that drunk". "Need I remind you of Ashley's party? That was a disaster Love Ya Damien" Click. Great guy...well you get what you get and..well you know the rest.