Criminal Love Mindless Behavior Love Story *Starring YOU*

[[INTRO]]

(Your Name)

☤16

☤Attention seeker, sneeky

☤Reason why you got arrested?

“Wrong place, oops.”

☤Bio:YN was always in and out of gangs, she even dropped out of school to give all of her attention to the street life. She would go around vandalizing houses and tagging houses on a daily. Little did she know, she messed with the wrong house and got caught red-handed. Now she’s in CCF and she oodly loves it. She loves all the attention she gets from the males. YN was never they shy type and always said what she wanted too. How will she keep the attention on her locked behind bars?

[Roc Royal]

☤16

☤Rude,Blunt

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

"Shit i put niggas in they place. My Fists are my only friends. Now that fuck boy judge talking bout I stay here ? Bullshit!"

☤Bio: Roc was always that bully on the playground. He couldn’t help but be mean and rude towards people. As he grew older he became more exposed to the world of violence around him. And he liked it.. not only was Roc a violent kid he was into getting high and beating people for fun. His love for the rush of having some one in pain his hands spiraled and soon he became more devious and sinister. Now here he is locked up because he didn’t know how to clean up after him self.

[Princeton]

☤17

☤aggressive, witty

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“I was horny she was there .. I mean she was kinda asking for it  wearing those shorts"

☤Bio:Prince was raped as a little boy by his close Aunt, and hasn’t been the same since. He wants any and everyone to feel his pain and by doing so, he rapes other women and has gotten caught and thrown into the facility. He doesn’t plan on stopping, and tries to rape any inmate he gets his hands on. Prince’s known to be one of the most complicated here at Compton Facility and doesn’t plan on giving up his old ways. On the inside, he’s angry, hurt, and troubled. Will this facility change his ways, or will he remain the same?

[Prodigy]

☤ 15

☤ Quiet

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“I didn’t think I’d end up in this place..”

☤Bio: Prod was quiet, and a focused person but slipped up and stole illegal drugs from a dude he didn’t know to well - Ronnie Louis. After getting caught up by Ronnie and his friends, his mom found the drugs stashed under his bed and kicked him out before calling the police. His mother was really strict and wouldn’t allow her son to live under her roof. The police took him to the Correctional Facility where he seen his enemy.

[RayRay]

☤ 17

☤ Dedicated, Courageous

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“What didn’t i get arrested for ? *laughs* Nigga slips up and they lock me up.”

☤Bio: Ray is a real OG he never blinks at a thing he decides to do. Being raised by the streets of south central he’s not really scared of anything. Ray was young when he joined a gang, Selling drugs was his role in the “family". Weed, E,rooms, even Acid you name it Ray sold it. Growing older he got more dedicated to make as much money as possible so his business became more out in the open. Which was great for the cops but bad for Ray. Picture this you’re in the middle of watching your girl roll you a swisher and the cops bust in. Long story short Rayray is in here and really doesn’t care. He’ll just stab some one and get moved to a new prison if things get hectic like he always does.

 (A/N there are more people these are just main characters also you guys were taken to the CCF it's a mostly like that jail for kids / bootcamp  )

What did you think ?