Other Characters (Boys)

(Boys)

Tyreek Hakeem

☤ 17

☤ Anger issues, blunt.

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“Wasn’t even my fault. Innocent”

☤Bio: Tyreek was known to be innocent, sweet, kind, and warm hearted before he was brought to the facility. He was in the middle and was blamed for helping his “best friend" kill a man before taking off in the mans car and fleeing right before getting caught by the police, leaving Ty there to clean up his mess. The innocent, sweet Tyreek  soon turned angry locked behind the facility doors for a great amount of time. He hasn’t been the same since and can’t wait to get out to see his supposed best friend who left him there, when it wasn’t his fault.

_________________________________

 ☤ Ronnie Louis

☤ 17

☤ Manipulative

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“Did what I had to do, no one’s safe with me”

☤Bio: Ronnie thinks about himself, and only about himself. After his mom passed away from cancer he went into depression and used people to help him cope. Ronnie doesn’t like doing his own dirty work so he has other people do them for him. He plans on escaping out of this facility and needs other people around the facility to help him out, no matter what the cost is.

_____________________________

Diggy Simmons

☤ 17

☤ Sneaky , Slip up.

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

"Maaaaan i had everything planned out you know, how to escape and shit but.. some one stole the stolen car we was using."

☤ Bio: Diggy  was on the wrong path since birth. Never doing what was right. One day his boys told him about this store which was easy to rob. So they did it but since james didn’t have a gun he had to use his dad’s lucky bat. No one got killed or harmed except the glass blocking the casiheer to the public. Diggy thought everything was cool… till his boys acknowledge the car was missing and police were already on the scene.

__________________________________

Jaden Smith

☤ 15

☤ attention hog, cocky

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“She was going to take all my attention.. she had to go”

☤Bio: Jaden has always been the center of attention in his family. He was the only child so he got alot of praise for doing simple stuff like passing classes or cleaning the house with out being asked. Jaden loved this, it made him feel like he was a super star living with ordinary people who had nothing to do but watch Jaden lived his life. When his parents came home one day and told Jaden  he was getting a little sister he was furious so he stabbing her stomach eight times and killed the baby .

_________________________________

 Romello Andrews

☤ 16

☤ Regretful, Slow

☤  Reason why you got arrested?

“I was drunk…. it wasn’t on purpose.. i didn’t know there were babies in there.”

☤Bio: Romello was a fool all his life he loved messing up and playing pranks. But one day he took it a little too far by making a home made cherry bomb and throwing it in his bestfriends yard. Romello thought it would just set a patch of grass on fire but no— the fire quickly spread burning the sleeping victims inside. Two being new born twins, romello will never forgive him self for what he did and knows he belongs here so he pleaded guilty. Heck life in prison can’t be that bad?.