Something is wrong

--- 2 Hours Later ---

( They led everyone into this building with wires all around the brick walls you looked around then they took everyone into this room that looked like a school class there were two chairs to each table and they were all facing forwards to the board .)

Police: " I'm going to need everyone to line up so I can give out your assigned seats "

[ After they assigned ]

(Your P.O.V)

I sat next to a boy with a afro I sat down a just looked up at the boy he was staring at me he licked and bit his lips I rolled my eyes and looked at the bored they started talking about how the things that we do are bad and we need to get out act together I rolled my eyes and looked at the celling wishing I could leave I looked back at the afro boy who was still biting and licking his lips " Do you have a problem or something?" I asked " yeah why are you so damn fine " he said looking me up and down I rolled my eyes " I'm Princeton by the way" he said " YN " I said " Damn even the name sound sexy" I was about to say something until the man yelled " PAY ATENTTION YOU TWO" *End of P.O.V*

--End of the class--

[Roc P.O.V]

I was sitting at a table all by myself in the coner of the lunch area the food sucks so i didn't even bother to get anything I looked around at everyone until this girl came up to me I looked at her oh It was the 12 year old I had to sit next to in class "um do you mind if I sit here " she asked I shrugged my shoulders not really caring " I'm Asha you are ?" she said " roc" I replied " so what are you here for and why are you sitting in this corner?" she asked damn she must be full of question I was about to say something rude back to her until I looked at her eyes they were big, round, and black she looked too sweet and innocent part of me wanted to yell and tell her to get away from me but I couldn't ..

Me: " Shouldn't you be somewhere with that girl from the bus ?"

Asha: " I would but I cant find her , all you had to do was ask me to leave I can see you don't want me around you like everyone else" * about to get up*

uhgg for some reason I couldn't stand to see her upset it's like she has no one I'm not sure what is coming over me cause I can't be mean or rude to her .*End of P.O.V*

Roc: " no you can sit for awhile I guess"

Asha: " COOL" *sits back down *

Roc: " how did you even get here "

Asha: " oh I honestly didn't do anything all that I know is that my mom came home drunk and I heard police sirens outside our door she pushed me out the door and they hand cuffed me she said she will get me later on but I don't think she will" *frowns/ teary eyed*

Roc: " oh well for advice watch who you hang around with in here like them " *point to a table were the rest of the boys were sitting* " I can't say much about the girls "

Asha : "ok " * looks over at them *

Prince; * looks over at her smirks and waves*

Asha : *waves back and quickly turn back around* " I gotcha"

[[ You walk over to where they are]]

YN: " Asha where were you I thought you were gonna sit with us?!?"

Asha: " Sorry I was hanging with roc " *points to him * " Roc this is (Your Name) "

YN: *looks at him* " H-Hi" (Thinks) Damn he is Fine

Roc: *grabs your hand and kisses it * " nice to meet you"

YN: *smiles hard feels her cheeks hurting*

Prince: * sees it all and walks over* " oh hey yall whats up " *puts arm around your shoulder*

Roc: *lets your hand go* " hey prince" * pissed*

Asha: *looks at roc then at prince whispering in you ear* " whelp come on (Your Name) lets go " *grabs your hand and pulls you away from them *

Roc & Prince: * looks at your butt as you walk away * Damn *looks at each other*

----Later On -----

How was it please follow ,vote, and comment please :)