Netflix and chill ++ Subscribing

"What do you want to watch ?" I asked Cameron while Wednesday is in the kitchen making popcorns and hot chocolate.

"How about catfish ?" He suggested I shake my head in disapproval and said , "how about AHS ?" I asked as he just nod , we both knew where this was going .

As Wednesday walked out of my kitchen we turn to her and scream at her , "CATFISH HOE!" Cameron screamed as I screamed , "FUCKING COVEN BITCH !"

she shakes her head as she said , "I want to watch murderhouse"

"FUCK YES !" I throw my right fist in the air as Cameron groaned "But. . . i want coven!" I whined "i want murderhouse !" Wednesday said putting down the snacks and cameron join in saying "if were going to watch ahs i want asylum" all three of us groaned before i suggested to watch freakshow because none of us wanted to,yeah thats settled.

Cameron stood up and turn the lights off and walk back to the couch where I sat and Wednesday start to play freakshow.

-~-

I wake up See at the clock in the wall saying 3am.

Ugh! I see Cameron cuddled up to the armrest and Wednesday is sleeping with her legs thrown in my lap and hugging the pillow in her hand.

I pull Wednesday legs from my lap and put it in couch and I walk to the kitchen wanting to drink or eat something when I see Pringles and took it from the cabinet and open the fridge to see sprite (a/n : Kaya is me. I'm Kaya. Were one)

I walk to the living room and out the food I take in the messy table filled with cheetos bag milk spills and popcorns and walk upstairs and take my phone before glancing at my laptop seeing it was on.

I went to turn it off when I see my email icon had number 1 on it. Last time I check my email which is this morning its clean , In curiosity I clicked at it and see a site name. Crap! Its the sugar daddy site!

I read the email that said ,

Hai hushlush !

We see you have a message from ashtonirwin

To read it please subscribe membership read below for more info on the subscription.

1 week - $20.45 (click)

1 month - $50.00 (click)

1 year - $60.22 (click)

Full time - $100 - $300 (click)

Please click at whatever number of days/times you want.

Go back to the sitewww.sugar-daddy.com

I click on the one week and sigh.

Oh god.

-~-

Haeeey bitches.

Its me and I'm sorry this is a crappy chapter :3 as you can see :(

Till next time friends :)))

xx queen beyoncè. :³