Artic monkeys and maccas

B4 we all start , I say maccas and don't fuckin.g bother me , *pats cheeseburger(s)*((you'll never know)). And there'll be a Starbucks scene and before you start going all protective over me , idk how Starbucks in U.S works , I did some search but I don't get it so I gave up , so if any of the scene didn't suite your liking please just skip.
P.S
There's a chapter before this and Wattpad decide being a little bitch itself is , decide to delete the whole 1.4K words chapter!!!! I'm furious but it can be in the next chapter after this okay , though won't be as long.

-

Walking through shops I only had hot topic , urban outfitters and american apparel in hand. I'm not I'm the mood to buy anything really I just buy a sweatshirt and a few shirts.

"I want to go to Starbucks , anyone want to tag along ?" Wednesday asks as she stops and turn at us. I nod before saying , "yeah , sure".

"How about me ?" Cameron frown "uh , wait for us at maccas and don't. You. Dare. Order. " Wednesday said as she brought her face close to Cameron's "last time is the last" she continues and smiles before skipping with me , I glance at cameron seeing him looking down and mumbling some words , I shake my head and let my self being dragged by Wednesday all the way to Starbucks

-'-

"Venti hot chocolate" Wednesday looked at me , "oh , grande caramel machiato" I said and smiled "name ?" The girl named amber asked , "Wednesday and  kaya" Wednesday smiled which to the girl return

We waited for our drinks while we have a little talk. You see , Starbucks are me and Wednesday's drink and its bee for what seems like our whole friendships been.

-'-

"There you guys , are !" Cameron exclaimed as he turned to us. We walked towards him Starbucks in hand.

"Okay , so calum , luke meet my friend Wednesday and kaya" Cameron said smiling and motioning to the both of us as both of the guys sticking the hands out for us to shake.

"Hi ! I'm Luke" the guy infront of me who had a blond hair said. "I'm Kaya" I said smiling back which he return with a toothy grin.

He shakes Wednesday's hand and I shakes calum's

-'-

"...Bye cameron , nice running into you , bye Wednesday , bye Kaya" Calum said as both him and Luke leaves maccas.

We return to our previous conversation.

"I want to go buy albums , what should I buy ?" He asked as he sips his coke. "I think you should buy badlands , y'know Halsey is my mum" I said looking at him as he thinks and shrug "yeah , but I already have it on phone , plus , I didn't really listen to her , though yeah , she's a good musician" he said as I fake a hurt by putting my hands over my chest.

"How about Lana ? Or you could buy made in the a.m. ?" Wednesday said , "I don't know about Lana , but I already buy mitam"

We both noded before Cameron says , "how about article monkeys , I started listen to them" his words take me by surprise but its cameron he's moody in music , but it didn't fail to make both me and Wednesday snorted , and laughing , some people turn to us as we clutch our stomach.

"S-sinc-e w-whe-n d-did y-yo-u , ohmygodicant" Wednesday said as she continues to laugh and I hold her shoulder for support. Cameron throws fries at the both of us as we stopped laughing at him as he storms out of maccas. As we laugh along the way home.

-

I'm drunk in bread rn.

I LOVE STARNUCKS , DINT YOU FUCKING JUDGE ME !! ARINNA GRANDE TASTE LIKE PERFUMEAND THE GOOD KIND!!

Its 11pm its not that late but I have 3 test tomorrow and its final tests and I'm scared half to death and decide to post this :))

Thank:) me:) please:)

500+ words #proudaf #blazeitandpraiseit #wtf #ishouldstop #totallydrunk #ineedtobesober #ihavemathtomorrow #killme #bye #imsodoen.

P.S thoughts on cake appearing ?