14

Macy's POV

I'm not really asleep. I keep thinking about the kiss. Every once in a while I touch my lips. I can't believe he kissed me. I've known him face to face for one and we already kissed. I don't regret it though.

Aaron left the spare key underneath the door mat this morning while he went out with his friends. I wanted my time alone at home anyway so it's cool.

I decide to have a shower because I've not had once since I went to the hotel. I strip off my clothes and put the water on waiting for it to go warm. I step in and wash myself.

I spend at least 30 minutes in the shower before I get out. I put on my comfy pyjamas and my comfy slippers and wrap my hair in a towel. I see I have a text from Aaron saying he will be home late or tomorrow. Yay.

I get some Ben and Jerry's out of the freezer and watch tv. I flick through the channels and look for something decent to watch.

As I flick through I see a news story and it has Grayson's picture on it. I flick the channel forward by accident.

"Shit shit no go back go back!"

I put the news channel back on and see that they are still talking about Grayson.

"18 year old boxer Grayson Dolan has been seen in the mall today with his brother and a mysterious girl. Paparazzi have been following them around to see if they do anything intimate or to show any signs if they are a couple. A few hours later all three were seen leaving the mall." Pictures are shown of the three of use leaving the mall." Paparazzi still follow him to see where him and this mysterious girl go. He is seen dropping her off at him house and walks her to her from door. Such a gentleman. But wait there's more." The dumb bitch says dramatically. "They both kiss!" She exclaims and another picture of us kissing is shown. "Grayson Dolan is such a sweetheart. Well that's all we have for today. Have a great day and sleep well.'

Her face is not on the screen anymore and commercials are playing. My body is frozen and my mouth is open wide. I quickly grab my phone to see mine and Grayson Twitter is blowing up.

What have I done?

-------------------------

Damn. A bit of drama for you there. Hope you liked this chapter even though it sucked balls.

Vote.
Comment.
Love y'allllllll