Don't ~Bryson Tiller

Yn= Your Name
P.O.V= Point Of View

YN P.O.V
At Home, 11:29pm

You were sitting at home watching a movie and drinking a glass of wine, you were briefly interupted by a text message.

Darren: I'm sorry baby but I'm breaking up with you.

You were so shocked you almost started to cry. You quickly responded.

You: But Darren baby what did I do?
Darren: It's not you baby it's me.
You: What do you mean its you?
Darren: ...
Darren: Jada is pregnant.
You: Your ex- girlfriend, how? when? were you messing with her while you were dating me?
Darren: Not exactly...
Darren: I was messing with you while I was dating her.
Darren: That's why I wanna break up or I don't even know if we were really dating I just don't wanna break your heart and what I did was very childish and stupid.
You: ...
You: You say you didn't wanna break my heart, but you already broke it.
Darren: I'm sorry YN.

You threw the glass of wine against the wall making it instantly shatter all over the living room. You got your phone and texted Bryson; one of your friends since high school.

You: Bryson I'm sorry too bother you but can you come over, I need to talk.
Bryson: I'm on my way.

You sat the phone down. You ran upstairs to your room to get all the flowers and purses and nice shoes Darren bought you. You came back downstairs with a load full of stuff, you opened the front door and threw all the stuff outside. You went back to the living room and started breaking random stuff. The pictures of you and Darren you ripped up and some pictures that were in frames were now a shattered mess. Heartbroken and frustrated you dropped to the ground and started to cry.

Bryson's P.O.V

I pulled my car into YN's driveway. I got out the car and saw shoes and purses and flowers scattered over the front lawn. I stepped to the porch and saw the door was already opened. I went inside and saw a mess. Pictures and glass made up half of the big mess. "YN!!" I yelled but no answer. I walked into the living room and saw YN on the ground crying.

"YN! YN!"

I went to her and picked her from off the ground and laid her on the couch.

"YN what's wrong, what happened"

She was crying her eyes out.

"Darren.. broke up with me"

"YN look at me please"

She looked at me.

"YN baby girl I know you upset right now but baby you gotta be stronger than this, you crying over some ugly ass broke nigga. Baby there's gonna be other chances and new people to meet. Darren wasn't a good person. And I know cause I know people who know him and they would tell me the horrible things he would do to ladies. Now I need you to be stronger baby. You are a smart beautiful lady and there's is no reason for you to be crying over him. Alright?"

After I said that she leaned over and hugged me.

"May I stay with you for a little while?"

"Yes you may"

I took my jacket off, and then I took out my phone and put on one of my songs. As the song played I held YN close to me as I sung along with the song. I could see she was softly crying.

Don't play with her don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
Aye, I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I want to give you better
Baby it's whatever
Somebody gotta step up
Girl I'm that somebody
So I'm Next up

Be damned if I let him catch up
It's easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him

Fuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that man didn't show any effort
Do all I can just to show you you're special
Certain it's your love that holds me together

((DON'T BY BRYSON TILLER))

THE END

Comment & Vote!!!