Wet Dreams Part 2~ Trey Songz, Chris Brown,August Alsina, and Drake

Wet Dreams Part 1, if you do not know or whatever was posted in May or June, it was about the character Kayla she was at her house and Trey,Chris, August and Drake came to her house after a party, a lot of people wanted a part two so here it is enjoy.

Kayla's P.O.V
9:42am

I woke up and the sun was shining extremely bright in my face, so I got up and closed the curtains. I noticed the boys left my room but I heard them in the kitchen.

(walking in the kitchen)

Trey: look so I'm sleeping right, and all I hear is Aug, Aug, August!!

Chris: forreal, Aug was you hitting that last night?

"No he wasn't so shut up"

I walked in the kitchen and went to the cabinet to get a bowl for some cereal

Chris: Hey Kay why you getting so defensive?

August: she not so just leave her alone.

"why are you still at my house"

Chris: I don't wanna go home, and Aug you on her side now?

August: mann shut up Chris

Chris got up and went by August.

Chris: and who go make me shut up

August looked at Chris and rolled his eyes. Thats when Chris poured milk on August. August got up and punched Chris in his mouth. Chris kicked him and they ended up on the floor, fighting.

"CHRIS, AUGUST STOP!!! TREY, DRAKE DO SOMETHING"

Drake: stop Chris!!! ( while pulling him off of August)

August: TREY LET ME GO SON!!!

Trey: no son, chill

"CHRIS GET OUT MY HOUSE NOW!!!"

Drake led Chris out the door.

Chris: Its always them Louisiana niggas always starting something (while walking out the door)

August got out of Trey's grip and was bout to punch Chris, but him and Drake had already left.

August's P.O.V

"Trey he said Louisiana niggas always start something but he the one who started it why did he have to disrespect Kayla like that, It was none of his buisness what happened last night"

Trey: I know my bad tho cause I should have never bought it up.

"Where's Kayla?"

Trey: I was just bout to go check on her but I think she went to her room, but I'm bout to go check on Drake and Chris ima be back

"alright"

After Trey left out the door , I went down the hall to Kayla's bedroom .

(knock,knock)

Kayla: Who is it (crying)

"(sighs) August"

Kayla:Come in

I entered her room,and saw her laying face down. I could hear her softly crying.

"Kay baby you alright?"

Kayla: No, I want you to tell me why two grown men were fighting like little kids.

"I didn't start it plus I aint like the way he disrespected you"

She rose up, I walked over by her and looked at her red eyes.

"Kayla..(get cut off)

Kayla kissed August....

Should I make a Part 3?

Should I make Wet Dreams Part 1 & 2 into a book?