Jacquees Part 3

YN's P.O.V

Its been 29 days since that dreadful day when LAPD came to my house and arrested me. They got several charges against me, I'm being held at a $3.7 million bond, and his hoe girlfriend put a restraining order on me.They told me I had to stay in jail for 5 years unless I make bail.

I aint really care about staying in jail cause I kinda deserved it I almost killed her baby with that knife, but she deserved that ass whupping so its a win-win situation.

The only reason I hate being in jail is cause I cant watch Love & Hip Hop.

I was sitting back on my "bed" reading this boring old Shakesphere book. It was boring as hell but at least it passed time.

Officer Thomas: YN ?

"Yes"

Officer Thomas: Grab your things you made bail

"YOU LYING!!!??"

Officer Thomas: I'm serious

I was so glad I made bail,but I wonder who bailed me out, cause my girls cant even pay they $1800 rent, so how they go pay a $3.7 million bond but it was cool.

The officer gave me my clothes and a little bag to put my stuff in.

I got undressed, and put on my regular clothes, I put all my stuff in the little bag.

The officer opened the cell and escorted me to the front of the jail, so I can sign my release papers.

We walked into the front of the jail, and I saw Jacquees there, I was bout to run over there and kill him, but I kept my cool, I was being released and I aint wanna go back so I just rolled my eyes over at him.

The officer brought me over to the lady so I can sign my release papers.

Ms.Walters: Sign here, here, here,here, there, skip down three lines, signature there, date there, sign again there, and one more at the bottom.

"Ok but where's the person who bailed me out"

Ms.Walters: You just passed him

I turned around and almost cried.

"Oohhhhh helllllll nooooo, OFFFICER THOMAS!!! Come bring me back to jail, he the reason I was in here, please bring me back cause if I walk out the door with him, I might kill him and yall just might charge me with first degree murder"

Jacquees: Come on YN, aren't you happy that I bailed you out?

"Boy please if Chris Brown bailed me out yeah, if Drake bailed me out yeah, I dont care if President Barack Obama bailed me out I would be happy, but Jacquees Broadnax bailing me out oh baby fuck nooooo"

Ms. Walters: Okay thats it YN, you are officially released.

"Thanks.."

I picked my bag up, and walked out the door and started walking down the highway. The jail was approximately 74 miles away from my home.

(honk,honk)

Jacquees: YN!! come get in the car thats a long walk

"Nigga I would kill myself before I ride in a car with you again"

Jacquees: Please YN, its 82° and its a really long walk please get in the car, we dont even have to talk to each other.

He lucky I was getting tired, he stopped the car, and I got inside.

Jacquees: You want some music on?

"I thought you said we aint have to talk"

Jacquees: YN I know your mad at me, but I was thinking we could fix things and get back together.

"what about your little girlfriend"

Jacquees: Fuck her, I found out she was cheating on me .

"Oh, but still I aint getting back together with you I dont even like you"

Jacquees: Oh really?

I noticed Jacquees, took a exit, and was heading to a building.

(20 minutes later)

"(breathing fast) I.. fucking hate.. you"

Jacquees: After all these days..you..aint know.. I still put in work..

"(thinking to yourself) I cannot believe I just had sex with this dude"

Jacquees: Come on put your clothes on so we can head back to Los Angeles

"I still dont like you"

Jacquees: You know you love daddy

"Whatever"