Jacquees Part 2

Everybody requested that I have a part two of the Jacquees one, where he went to the store to 'get something for his wife' but really he was at another girl's house cheating on YN, so here it is Enjoy.

YN's P.O.V

Its been about 5 and 1/2 hours, and I know it doesn't take that long to get a gift. So me being me, I decided to get out my laptop. I logged in my apple ID. I went to Settings and went to Find My Iphone. I scrolled down to Jacquees's Iphone and clicked on it and a location popped up. I quickly put my Timberlands on, got a scrunchie, and got some Vaseline. I got my car keys and ran out the door.

Jacquees's P.O.V

Me and Destinee was laying down chilling when all of a sudden a loud noise started ringing.

Destinee: baby what the hell is that noise

"I dont know baby forget it"

I picked up the phone and clicked the power off button.

"There baby now don't worry about it"

Destinee: okay baby

YN's P.O.V

"2777 North Hampton Blvd, where is it?" I kept thinking to myself... I made a left turn and then a right and BOOM NORTH HAMPTON BLVD!!! I kept driving down the street till I saw 2777. I pulled over and parked the car. I put my hair in a ponytail, took my jacket off and put Vaseline on my face. I opened the car door, got out, locked the car, and walked up to the door of the small blue house and rung the doorbell.

Jacquees's P.O.V

ding dong ding ding ding dong ding ding

Destinee: Baby someone is at the door, go answer it!!

I rolled off the bed, put my shoes on and walked to the door and unlocked it and opened it.

YN's P.O.V

Jacquees opened the door as soon as I saw his face, I punched him so hard.

Jacquees: YN WHAT THE FUCK

"Jacquees how could you lie to me, You said you was at the store but all you was doing was being a hoe. Speaking of hoes, where is the one you been fucking"

Destinee:(yelling from the bedroom) Jacquees baby who was at the door!!

"oh is that her back there?"

I ran to the kitchen, grabbed the closest knife I could find and ran to the bedroom.

Jacquees:( getting up heading to the bedroom) DESTINEE BABY RUN

I walked in a bedroom and saw a brownskinned girl laying on the bed.

"You stupid bitch how could you take my man" I jumped on the bed and aimed the knife at her.

Destinee: JACQUEES!!!!

She kicked the knife out my hand and began punching me, shit aint even really hurt since I had put that Vaseline on earlier.I punched her in her face making her nose instantly bleed. Thats when we rolled off the bed and ended up on the floor, Jacquees trying to break us up, she was trying so hard to hit me but she missed me and punched him. I finally hit that bitch and knocked her unconscious. Since she had punched him he was on the floor crying like a bitch, before I left I kicked him on the side of his stomach.

The Next Day...
'ding dong ding dong'

I woke up to someone ringing my doorbell, now who in the hell would be coming to my house at 9 in the morning. I rolled out my bed and put my slippers on. I walked to the door and opened it. And I saw three LAPD officers.

"umm yes how may I help you?"

Officer Jones: "Yes, Good morning are you Your First Name, Your Last Name ?

"Yeah thats me"

Officer Jones: Sorry you are being arrested for the activities you did yesterday at 2777 North Hampton Blvd, involving Jacquees Broadnax and Destinee Phillips.

"YALL LYING ?!!"

Officer Jones: Sorry Ms Your Last Name we will tell you your charges when we get to the station. They put handcuffs on me and walked me to the police car.