four

•••

It's quick.
It feels so vibrant.
And everything is so intense.

The running, quick thinking of where to pass the ball and how to get the ball and when to shoot it. Aaron keeps on running and kicking and passing and trying to keep the ball on his feet. Trying to go where the ball goes. Trying to find a way to create the perfect magical moment.

Until it happens. It finally happens. The ball is passed to him by Gareth Bale, but some Brazilian players are already moving aggressively towards him. Aaron knows that he's still a bit too far from the goal post, but he also knows that he has to take the chance. The chance if his life.
So he shoots.

The ball flies amazingly from the tip of his left feet, moving away from him with an incredible speed, and curving its way into the goal by flying past the hands of the goal keeper.

For a millisecond Aaron can't believe what he did, what just happened. But the roaring cheers and cries from the supporters of his country instantly make him realise what he did was, in fact, real.

He, himself, created that magical moment. The hot tears burst out of his eyes with happiness. He runs to celebrate the screamer, the goal that saved his country's national team, by sticking both of his index fingers in the air.

He can see the sky above, and magically, he can see Anastasia smiling at him, painted on the blue sky above. He knows that she is watching him right now.

Aaron knows that Anastasia is also feeling that magical moment. The magic.

the END.