Break Out! Break Out!

(Lets take a moment to reflect, on the past few years of my life, I haven't worked myself away, to stay inside.)

The first few weeks of school went by pretty fast, and before we knew it fall break had started and we were going on a gig trip around Maryland, all planned out by Matt. Kara couldn't come on tour because her and her family were going to Greece, so I was going to be the only girl in a van full of guys. Great. Well, I wasn't really the only girl. It was Alex and Jack's moms turn to follow us and make sure we didn't get into too much trouble while we were on the tour, and we were using Zack's dad's van to travel in.

I was up bright and early Saturday morning for when the van pulled up outside the house to pick Alex and I up and ofcourse, when I went over that morning to help his mom get him up he was still in bed, and the van was picking us up in 20 minutes. Isobel was running around the house frantically getting things togther for them, making a pile in the hall as I walked in. She greeted me before pointing up to Alex's room and saying "He's still not awake, you seem to be the only one that can actually get him up." I nodded, heading up to his room and opening his door.

She was right, he was sound asleep on his belly, arms spread out over his bedframe with a leg hanging out at the bottom. I giggled, deciding to tease him awake as I slowly took the covers off his body revealing him in just boxer-briefs. I slowly began to kiss his lower back, gradually getting to his next before moving onto his shoulderblades. He stirred, so I began to kiss his neck and stroke his bare arms until he turned over smiling. "Well hello there." He whispered grinning, before kissing me softly on the lips. I giggled, raising my eyebrows before stroking his thigh up and down with my index finger, making his eyes go wide as his hands went to cover his package. "Dammit Jen, you're such a tease..." I laughed, biting my lip as I got off the bed and stood in the doorway. "You have 10 minutes before Zack gets here, get your sexy ass up and dressed." I said, walking out into the hall and going down to help Isobel pack the last few things. We could hear Alex moving about rather quickly upstairs, and she looked at me in disbelief, "How do you get him up like that?" She asked, making me go red. "Let's just say...I know his vice." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact as Alex came down, dressed in almost all black, with the exception of his Green Day shirt. Isobel chuckled quietly under her breath before pointing out to Alex that he's forgotten to do his flies up. I laughed as he went red, quickly turning around to do them up before coming over to me and hugging me from behind, whispering "Thanks for the wake up call, I could get used to that on this trip." before biting my earlobe softly. I rolled my eyes, elbowing his in the stomach as we heard the horn of the van go.

Alex and I got in the back of the van, putting our bags on the pile behin the seat. We were the last stop of the pick-up, with Matt, Jack and Rian being on the seats infront of me and Alex and Zack driving, with his dad shotgun. Unfortunately, Grieco wasn't allowed to come on this little roadtrip because his parents wanted him to keep ontop of his schoolwork and there were some family events this break, so it was going to be a little quieter too. Zack turned up the Third Eye Blind cd as we headed to our first stop on this 'tour', with Isobel and Joyce (Jack's mom) trailing behind us in the Barakat's Honda. Alex pulled his cap down to hide his eyes, getting comfy and resting his head on my lap. I stroked the loose strands of his hard hair as we both hummed the melody until he fell asleep until we stopped off at a gas station near Hagerstown, where I woke him up to get some food and drink because he hadn't had time to eat this morning. He begrudgingly got up, strecthing and letting out a yawn before we got out to join the others to pick out our lunch (well, both in Alex's case) and paying for it altogether at the counter. The guy who served us didn't seem pleased as we placed our three baskets full of food up, glaring at Matt as he tried to count out $38.32 in mostly change and refusing to give us enough bags to pack it all in. As we left, we glared at him through the murky glass and headed back to the van while Zack's dad paid for the petrol.