Magic

Today I woke up with a fresh start I smell cooking outside and get dressed. "So Rex you want to see what is cooking and get some for ourselves," I say to him. Rex replies with a bark and runs out of my tent. I walk out to be treated by the cool winter morning spring was coming. So long snowy days and hello sun. I see pigs being cooked around our campus. My mother was done cooking her pig and was setting it on a wooden board to cut. I approach her and politely ask if I could have some "always,"she replied. As she gave me a piece my father walks out "what about me Lia? Forgot all about me," my father chuckles "maybe," she replies with. "Oh come on Lia you forget the old man did you," he says merrily as he took a slice. After the food I gather all five of the best mages and held a meeting. I tell them all I have done. They tell me I have to start soon as in now. "I shall have him now," says Eduardo the air Mage. I follow Eduardo out of the tent and onto a clearing nearby. "For air magic you must be calm and feel the wind even at its slightest blow," he instructs me. Okay I do as he say and go farther I decide to change the direction forwards towards the Mage. The Mage felt the gust and tells me I'm a fast learner. "Now try making a small tornado," he challenges. I try moving the air in circles and only succeeded in making a ball of wind."come one now try again," Eduardo encourages. This time I focus on the air and bend it in the shape of a funnel. Then I spin the funnel until it was visible to see." Good job Adrian,"he compliments," now we must work with one more offensive move" "sure," I say "first create a ball of air like you did earlier," he instructs. I do as told "now gather up wind into the ball,"he says next. After a few try's I get it the and ball expands. "Now let the power of the wind come out of the front of the ball then after the gust throw the ball; your target is the tree," he guides me through. After a few weak blows I finally get it to its full power and break the tree bark."now we must work on defense it is simple and works only by channeling the wind," he informs me,"it is just blowing the attack out or away from you". "Ok I'm ready," I tell him. "I am going to throw sticks at you and you redirect them somewhere else," he tells. The first stick comes I push at it with my hands and the stick stops and falls to the ground. The second stick comes, it hits me in the face. This made the Mage snicker quietly as he throws the third stick I move my hands to the left and the stick is blown away to the left. The fourth stick comes and I move it to the right. The fifth stick comes and this time I push at it hitting the Mage squarely in the face. Laughing my head off at the look of confusion and surprise on his face. Grinning Eduardo lifts me off my feet using the wind three feet into the air then drops me. I land on my bum causing Eduardo to laugh. "Enough practice tomorrow you have water practice," he tells me. It was getting dark so I go to my tent and fall asleep.