Chapter 3

" Tinypaw! With the powers of star clan I give you your warrior name. "
Goldenstar cried. Tinypaw held his breathe and Amberpelt sat proudly.
" You are now a warrior of sunclan; Tinystep "

" Tinystep! Tinystep! Tinystep! " Sunclan cats all cheered, expect for Toatpelt. ( as the usual ).

Amberpelt smiled, her tail swaying.
" You made him turn into a fine warrior . " a voice called towards Amberpelt, causing her to look.

" Thank you Frostfang " Amberpelt stood up to meet him, looking into his unusual icy blue eyes.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting? " he questioned. " the fresh-kill pile is kinda " he frowned glanced at the pile.

" I'd love too! When shall we leave ? " she was all of a sudden excited, her Amber eyes gleamed with delight.

" do you have time to go now? "  Frostfang glanced at the entrance as Amberpelt nodded.

The two took off, exiting camp and heading towards the Zephry Clan border. They stopped as they neared a river, which was Amberpelt's favorite place to hunt.

Amberpelt crouched, tasting the air. All of a sudden she stiffened. She carefully pawed her way towards a juicy mouse. leaping into the air and killing it with a bite to the neck.

" nice catch " Frostfang whispered, nodding towards the river.

after about 45 minutes, the clouds had darkened and rain began to drop. Amberpelt snorted in disgust, picking up her catches.

" come on. Let's go. " Frostfang began to head towards the camp, fish dangling from his mouth.

They entered the camp, dripping wet and mud all over their paws.

" let's put them under the high rock, so they don't get wet " Amberpelt suggested.

After they put down the prey, russetfire ran up to them. " Guys! Have you seen toatpelt? She been missing. I know you guys just got back, but did you see her? Please. Starclan " she spoke quickly.

. " She missing? " Amberpelt and Frostfang said at the name time.

" Mother. How long has she been missing? Did anybody see her " Amberpelt asked.

Russetfire she her head. " I don't know! Oh i just. I'm breaking my promise to featherstar " her green eyes swelled up with tears.

" The rain won't help us find her. She may have... Ran away... For good "