Wish Upon a War (NoochZahHutt)

Pairing: NoochZahHutt

@EeveelutionsFanatic asked me to write another NoochZahHutt one-shot so here it is. Sorry it took so long.

Side Note #1: This takes place in How to Minecraft Season Three.

Side Note #2: The perspectives switch a little bit, keep that in mind.

Side Note #3: Requests are still open ;)

Irrelevant Note: I've been writing a Vikklan story in my spare time, it's a highschool AU, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in that.

____________________________

A growl echoed through the forest. I stopped walking and looked at the greenery around me. The noise sounded like it came from close by and that put me on edge. I was risking everything wandering around at night, but doing it on the enemy's teritory was twice as scary.

I continued to walk, my footsteps making loud crunching sounds (that didn't help me calm down at all). Unfortunately, it wasn't long before I ran into someone. That someone was my ex-best friend Pete from red team.

Hidding behind a tree I drank my invisibility potion and took off all of my armour, rendering myself defencless. If I could sneak past him and get to the bridge I was home free. I took a step and-

"Mat." Before I knew it his eye were on me.

I moved to the right and he hesitantly moved closer, his eyes following me the whole way

Dang it, I thought, how am I gonna get home now?

"How can you see me?" I asked.

He gestured above my head. I looked up. My name tag was still clearly visible.

"Oh. Well um..." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

Pete chuckled, "You're lucky I'm the one who found you. If someone else did... well... you know... " His unspoken words hung between us like a curtain and my thoughts wandered to how everyone used to be before all of this.

Before the war began.

"Um... then I guess I should be thanking you." I stared at the ground, my eyes wandering to a red rose swaying in the wind.

Unlike our island, red's side was blessed with every kind of flower there is. We just have tall grass.

"Why don't you come to my place?" He blurted suddenly, nodding to a gray blob off in the distance, his semi long hair swaying with his movements. "If the guys see you it'll probably be fine."

It's not like I have a choice, I told myself.

I shrugged, "Um... I guess that's... alright with me."

________________________

"Welcome to casa de Pete!" He spinned around, arms spread wide. His house and entrance was so small he nearly hit me. There wasn't any furniture, just half a dozen chests and two ladders leading to the second floor. It kind of reminded me of my home, in a way.

"Hmmmm... what do those lead to?" I asked.

"What? The ladders?"

"Yeah, why are they blocked off?"

He shrugged, "So that mobs don't get in, they just lead to the roof."

Fresh moonlight shone through the window and I smiled, it was night. And you know what that means.

"Permission to break blocks?" I asked as I used my pickaxe to break out onto the roof.

Petey rolled his eyes and climbed up after me, "I can't say no if you've already done it."