Chapter 3

Ashley's POV ( Ash )

After Stella and I shopped finished. We went back to the pack house. " Hey Ash, we need to go back to the pack house now. There are rouges around. My big bro just mind-linked me. " Stella inform me. We just took our things from my car and we head back up to our rooms. " Hey Ash, meet me in the kitchen after you're done. You must be hungry right? " Stella asked me before we head to our rooms.

After I freshen myself up I went to the kitchen to see that Stella is not there yet. I sit on one of the stools and wait for her. Stella came down awhile later.

" So what do you want to fill your stomach with ? " Stella asked jokingly me once she reached the kitchen. She knows that i'm upset.

" Cook anything " I replied.

" For last I checked, ' anything ' doesn't exists in my cookbook and it doesn't work for you Ms Ash over here " she replied.

I felt annoyed so I gave her an annoyed look and wanted to leave the kitchen but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist. i tried to free my hand from her hard grip but failed because she's an alpha daughter.

"Come on tell me whats up? its an order not just any random question " she ordered me

"i'm just scared that you would hate me after i tell you" i replied but she being impatient cut me off

"what? if it's something to do with my brothers-" i cut her off. i know she would hate me if i actually told her. because she is protective of her brothers just like how they are protective of her

"yes" i replied and ran up to my room.

--------------------------------------------------

Few days later on Jas & Jack 's birthday.

Our Alpha is giving the speech of his sons taking over the pack. Yeah. they are Jackson and Jasper. i have been avoiding Stella since that day. i hope that she's doing well. But she's excited that her brothers are finding their mate today. they are twins so they share a mate. i kind of hope that it was me cause i have a crush on them since the first time  met them but sadly i don't think they feel the same way about me.

After the whole ceremony of the twins becoming alpha we were dismissed. 

" Hey, you alright? you have been avoiding me since that day. You don't have to actually tell me what happened. " Stella said

" Yea. i'm alright it's not such a big deal. About that- " i got cut off with me smelling the best scent ever. it's vanilla combine with pine trees. weird why do i smell 2 scents unless i have two mates. And with that said, i heard someone said mine while my wolf saying mate. i also heard Stella gasped.

~end of chapter