chapter 11

Stella's POV

When I woke up I found myself in a totally white room with beeping sounds on the background. I also felt someone holding my hand. when I looked down I saw the most handsome man ever in my life , he smells amazing too ,but I don't think he will like me. I'm just trash nobody would want me. I tried to pull my hand away from the gorgeous man sleeping on the chair beside the bed, but no matter how hard I try, I kept on failing.

After  some time , I gave up trying and the man started moving. I lied back on my bed, pretending to be asleep. But suddenly, I felt someone coming to check on me. I opened my eye and see a doctor, nurse, and a replica  of the man sleeping beside me just a while ago.

"Hi Miss, I'm Tony, the pack doctor of Black Moon Pack. I'm going to do some checks on you and then ask you some questions " I did not reply just nod my head, giving him the permission to do what he needed to do but just as he was about to touch me to check for any injuries, I heard a freaking loud growl from the two gorgeous man in front of my bed, they are my mates I thought.

" Alpha, she seems to be doing well but she still needs her rest. She is not allowed o do anything rough and also I will prescribe her some medicine you must make sure that she takes them on time. After taking the medicines, there might be some effects it has to depend on her body, and also her wolf. " the twin man just nod and their eyes are on me. I felt like I was on fire.

' wolf... ' those were the current thoughts in my mind right now and... 

' finally, we found our mate! ' it felt like someone inside me was happy. I smiled at the comment that popped up in my mind. I just hope that i was going crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------

guys, she lost her momory.......

to be continued